Why become a member? ×

Am I bad for finding this funny?

bassninja

Hmmmn, I can't view the video right now but I'm pretty sure that I know what it will be. For me the jury is still out on this stuff, they can be funny but ultimately it's a laugh purely at someone else's expense, which I guess is a fairly low brand of comedy.

Having seen a few now I don't feel the need to keep revisiting the same old joke.

Having said that, I saw a brilliant Santana one once, every little nuance of the different musicians movements were timed into the thing and it was VERY funny. Some idiots who left comments seemed to think that it was real!

Apparently Malmsteen really threw his toys out the pram and had all his 'parodies' removed. I think they were the best... "I am your new god, I am the greatest" heee heee... anyone else see them? My other favourites include John Petrucci's guitar lessons and talking about his amazing rig, that no one in the universe can afford... lol

[quote name='dood' post='146050' date='Feb 24 2008, 03:30 PM']My other favourites include John Petrucci's guitar lessons and talking about his amazing rig, that no one in the universe can afford... lol[/quote]

i just found this one...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs...feature=related[/url]

"this one controls how hot the sun is...."

:) :huh: