Why become a member? ×

Lean Mean Green Pedulla Machine.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Well its over! 13 months since the start of the project! Lots of man hours and nervous waits!

I love Pedullas, I really do, I dig the marmite body shape and ergonomics. However I hate Bartolini pickups with a passion and P-J setups. So I decided to make some changes!

Out came the old Chrome hardware and barts.

In went all black hardware, Schaller 3D bridge, Hipshot ultralites, EMG MMTW, P5 and BQS preamp.

I would like to thank Tom Waghorn and the boys at Waghorn guitars of Bristol for doing most of the major renovation and for repairing my mistakes! For further information on the build please go here.

My Old Pedulla was this.

And is now. This.

Pedulla MVP5
EMG MMTW, P5 and BQS system.
Schaller 3D bridge.
Hipshot ultralite tuners.
[b]27Volt active system (3 9 volt batteries)[/b]
Nuclear green...

[b]I WILL GET MORE PHOTOS IN DARKER CONDITIONS LATER![/b]

So it is now a slightly neon green! Unfortunately it is such a bright green most computer monitors cannot reproduce the type of brilliant green it has! It positively glows! Photos do absoloutely no justice to the finish!

I will be bringing this green beast to the Basschat Cardiff bash on the 1st of April for anyone who wants to see it in the flesh!

It sounds fantastic, lots of low end growl!

Rob.