Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WTF is happening to me?

waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1125399' date='Feb 12 2011, 08:23 PM']Nice bass?[/quote]
Nice player, typical skinny Ibby neck, very well-balanced & weighs bugger-all. Basically though, they sound as odd as they look.

The combination of piezo & conventional pups is downright weird, the piezo can take some fine-tuning to get it balanced & working properly - but this should already be done on yours.

People may, on occasion, point and laugh. :)

J.

You mentioned in another post that you only use 2 strings! What are you gonna do with the other 3?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

PS Buying a bass looking like that means that you have too much disposable income. Try spending it on something sensible like mind bending drugs :)

Jez

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1125373' date='Feb 12 2011, 08:12 PM']First the Warwick now I've bought this

Next week it'll be a 9 string fretless Ken Smith.[/quote]

Nothing is happening to you that is not in the minds of anyone here. It's called living a life, the only one you've got, mind you. Wether you can afford it or not, money and debts will mean jack sh*t once you're dead and gone.

Who was it that said: [i][b]"It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't"[/b][/i]?