Why become a member? ×

Eaten and Digested: Awesome Custom Bass FT

xilddx

[quote name='silddx' post='1101843' date='Jan 25 2011, 12:47 PM']i will decide if it serios offer thank you.

Do you put sugars in the tzatziki? Depends on your answer if i take you serious.[/quote]
Tzatziki is a cucumber yogurt dill sauce that makes a refreshing dip or a topper for gyros and pita sandwiches. The sauce is served chilled or at room temperature. Do use fresh mint or dill. Plan ahead to drain the yogurt overnight.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients:

* 1 container (16 ounces) plain lowfat yogurt
* 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber, not peeled, seeded and finely chopped plus a few thin slices
* 1/1-2 teaspoons salt
* 1 to 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint or dill plus additional sprigs
* 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar

so no sugar i am serius you must be as well

basschat turned to a cooking site :) :)

Edited by KERMITNT

[quote name='Clarky' post='1101850' date='Jan 25 2011, 10:52 AM']OK, I stick to my faithful goat. He always friendly. Fack you bass I say[/quote]
yes you is better with the goat, it have same hairstyles. mountain goat is best, more exciting but be careful, my father once fell nearly 28 metres off a ledge. he now only go to the grassland farms.

[quote name='silddx' post='1101868' date='Jan 25 2011, 11:09 AM']yes you is better with the goat, it have same hairstyles. mountain goat is best, more exciting but be careful, my father once fell nearly 28 metres off a ledge. he now only go to the grassland farms.[/quote]
no feer, I have crampons

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1101867' date='Jan 25 2011, 11:07 AM']Tzatziki is a cucumber yogurt dill sauce that makes a refreshing dip or a topper for gyros and pita sandwiches. The sauce is served chilled or at room temperature. Do use fresh mint or dill. Plan ahead to drain the yogurt overnight.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients:

* 1 container (16 ounces) plain lowfat yogurt
* 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber, not peeled, seeded and finely chopped plus a few thin slices
* 1/1-2 teaspoons salt
* 1 to 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint or dill plus additional sprigs
* 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar

so no sugar i am serius you must be as well

basschat turned to a cooking site :) :)[/quote]

Yes i know you, you talk the shits. you says prep time 15 minute then say prepare overnight. you talking the shits again. also, lowflat yougort is not nice you must use the best yougurt. of course the herbs has to be fresh, the dried ones is for people with no proper mouth and tongue tasting.

also, i have job, i don't take the gyros from the goverments. why you think i has no job? YOU is the pita not me.

at least you say no suger, that is good. The indain people puts suger in the raita which is to sweet for peole like me.

[quote name='silddx' post='1101241' date='Jan 24 2011, 07:33 PM']On hold pending a trades with the one-off custom 1974 jumper with the big jesus face. Just making sure it is the period correct fit and with no repairs first.[/quote]
It looks a bit wrong to me. Are you sure it's not a snood that's been converted to a jumper by adding sleeves?

think the trade man dont be skeptical is the best offer around i think :)

i am sure you have a good taste i disagree with this receipe i make my own with fresh ingredients from my garden and yogurt from a friend of mine

Edited by KERMITNT

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1103921' date='Jan 26 2011, 04:02 PM']Ok last chance, your Jesus bass for my Sue Ryder P - now firmly established as the most awesome bass since the dawn of creation. You can not say fairer than that.[/quote]

I'll counter this offer for a Sue Ryder J - proper rocking horse sh*t... available to you if you want it...

I always find yoghurt is best after having been previously used to alleviate the symptoms of thrush :-)

[quote name='silddx' post='1101876' date='Jan 25 2011, 11:15 AM']Yes i know you, you talk the shits. you says prep time 15 minute then say prepare overnight. you talking the shits again. also, lowflat yougort is not nice you must use the best yougurt. of course the herbs has to be fresh, the dried ones is for people with no proper mouth and tongue tasting.

also, i have job, i don't take the gyros from the goverments. why you think i has no job? YOU is the pita not me.

at least you say no suger, that is good. The indain people puts suger in the raita which is to sweet for peole like me.[/quote]

[quote name='silddx' post='1097214' date='Jan 21 2011, 10:43 AM']This is the best bass I've ever played!! Custom built for me by the best luthier in the world.

Plays like butter, amazing fret work.[/quote]

Seeing this, I took a 250g pack of Lurpak from the fridge, plugged it in to an amp and attempted to play. There was no sound. The jack plug soon fell out. Amp made buzzing noise and smells funny. Butter turned to liquid and made stain on carpet and my clothes. Wife slipped on carpet, not happy bunny, though I bought her the tail and ears for Xmas. I contact Accident Helpline and sue. I think you have other use for greasy hands.

HAI RAWKIN' DOoD

YOU BRITS MAKE ME SIHT MISELF RTFLOOMA YOU SEELLING THIS CSUTOM iT SOUN JUS LIKE
SQUIRE MY CUSIN CODY HAV :) HE IN IDAHOS SIKKEST BANd ANALCORPSELICK THEY BLOW YOR NUTS OFF YU COKCHEZE URO FAGGITS

CODY HE DEPLOYD 2 SUM RAGHEDD PLaCE BFORE HE GO HE SAY HIS SQUIRE COST $250 SO YU JERKIN YOR BYFREND OF IFN YU WaNT MORE THAN $250 LMFAO FFS I CN PLAY FASTR THAN YU YU NZI ASSBOI

nOW OPEN WIDE N BND OVR

[b]++[/b] TEH TODDMEISTER [b]++[/b]

Edited by skankdelvar