Why become a member? ×

Eaten and Digested: Awesome Custom Bass FT

xilddx

I can offer you this for trade. as you can see , it oozes mojo from many years wear!

I

It is made of the FINEST hand carved and aged Coprolite, See wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolite) for the unique tonal properties of this material combined with a "G"ash toneblock give the bass a truely unique tone. Think of a Sukker bass on diuretics! True noiseless pickups combine to produce discreet lows and subtle mids with complimentary understated highs that will ensure you never suffer from unwanted pre-amp distortion.
Let me know!

[quote name='roonjuice' post='1100226' date='Jan 23 2011, 10:20 PM']I can offer you this for trade. as you can see , it oozes mojo from many years wear!

I

It is made of the FINEST hand carved and aged Coprolite, See wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolite) for the unique tonal properties of this material combined with a "G"ash toneblock give the bass a truely unique tone. Think of a Sukker bass on diuretics! True noiseless pickups combine to produce discreet lows and subtle mids with complimentary understated highs that will ensure you never suffer from unwanted pre-amp distortion.
Let me know![/quote]
Yes thank you for this. I had a Copulate bass before and it was rubbis. Like yours.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1099366' date='Jan 23 2011, 10:08 AM']My mate as just start playin the base guitar init an e needs a really good one like. Yu giv me me base or me an the boiz will shank yu know wot I meen blud[/quote]
stop this or I activate ignore buton.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1101159' date='Jan 24 2011, 06:23 PM']Is this still for sale??[/quote]
On hold pending a trades with the one-off custom 1974 jumper with the big jesus face. Just making sure it is the period correct fit and with no repairs first.

I will let you know if she come back on sale but you are 37 down on the list so please, don't hold your breast.

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1101287' date='Jan 24 2011, 08:05 PM']Sorry my mistake Rich, Good luck with the trade to both of you then, Looks a nice jumper and only one direction value wise to go :)[/quote]
Yeah no worries Pete. I know that when it comes to '70 jumpers that you are the man. Thanks.

(the usual cut eh buddy :))

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1101310' date='Jan 24 2011, 08:25 PM']Yeah no worries Pete. I know that when it comes to '70 jumpers that you are the man. Thanks.

(the usual cut eh buddy :))[/quote]

I foolishly purchased one of these in LE Green at christmas, Now I can move it on until at least November! Win some lose some, Swings and roundabouts and all that...
[attachment=69920:santa_head_green.gif]

That Kit kat offer is fair IMO, I know we shouldnt comment on other peoples deals but Jesus jumper Vs Jesus Kit Kat is a tough one especially as it has its original albeit torn soft case? Dont rush into anything Nigel thats all Im saying. Sorry mods I wont comment like that again I promise. :)

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1101837' date='Jan 25 2011, 10:41 AM']i can trade with not one not two but three souvlakia with extra tzatziki my county special receipe

think about it is a serius offer

[/quote]
i will decide if it serios offer thank you.

Do you put sugars in the tzatziki? Depends on your answer if i take you serious.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1101331' date='Jan 24 2011, 08:39 PM']Hey matey-boy I haff KitKat with the Jeessus face in it, you trade we make a good business? I like the Franc Zipper gitar man too. Perhaps we have sexy time?

[attachment=69913:kitkat_J..._450x300.jpg][/quote]
you are a man yes? i like you hair but i am doubting you. fack off you sweet cheeks as we say in my country.

[quote name='silddx' post='1101848' date='Jan 25 2011, 10:51 AM']you are a man yes? i like you hair but i am doubting you. fack off you sweet cheeks as we say in my country.[/quote]
OK, I stick to my faithful goat. He always friendly. Fack you bass I say