Why become a member? ×

Eaten and Digested: Awesome Custom Bass FT

xilddx

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='1106934' date='Jan 29 2011, 02:12 AM']HAI RAWKIN' DOoD

YOU BRITS MAKE ME SIHT MISELF RTFLOOMA YOU SEELLING THIS CSUTOM iT SOUN JUS LIKE
SQUIRE MY CUSIN CODY HAV :) HE IN IDAHOS SIKKEST BANd ANALCORPSELICK THEY BLOW YOR NUTS OFF YU COKCHEZE URO FAGGITS

CODY HE DEPLOYD 2 SUM RAGHEDD PLaCE BFORE HE GO HE SAY HIS SQUIRE COST $250 SO YU JERKIN YOR BYFREND OF IFN YU WaNT MORE THAN $250 LMFAO FFS I CN PLAY FASTR THAN YU YU NZI ASSBOI

nOW OPEN WIDE N BND OVR

[b]++[/b] TEH TODDMEISTER [b]++[/b][/quote]
i do not ship to swizerland sorry

[quote name='silddx' post='1111358' date='Feb 1 2011, 06:00 PM']imagine youself on a stage with this bass and with your mannekini you will will be a hero and had good sexy after the show.

please have it yourself it is amazing to play and to watch.[/quote]

Has it got Sims?

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1111708' date='Feb 1 2011, 10:10 PM']I have Mayonnaise for trade now, picked it up in a deal. May have to scrape it off face first. You said in your OP that you would be interested in a trade? Would you like to see pictures? (also have video)[/quote]
i prefer the proper german and usa instriment, not the handmade east europain ones.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1111708' date='Feb 1 2011, 10:10 PM']I have Mayonnaise for trade now, picked it up in a deal. May have to scrape it off face first. You said in your OP that you would be interested in a trade? Would you like to see pictures? (also have video)[/quote]
actually, i did read a reeiw of the mayonnaise and it says it is a good bass is it the one played by jonas hellmans? if it is this one i am instristed

[quote name='silddx' post='1112024' date='Feb 2 2011, 09:02 AM']actually, i did read a reeiw of the mayonnaise and it says it is a good bass is it the one played by jonas hellmans? if it is this one i am instristed[/quote]

No, this is the mayonnaise that was played by the late Dijon Entwistle. It's a very similar model to Hellmans.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1112078' date='Feb 2 2011, 09:56 AM']No, this is the mayonnaise that was played by the late Dijon Entwistle. It's a very similar model to Hellmans.[/quote]
yes good, as you say in your country entwistel was the mustard! in this case i am very temptated by the mayonnaise. i would like to see the picture and video you has plese.

[quote name='silddx' post='1112110' date='Feb 2 2011, 10:38 AM']yes good, as you say in your country entwistel was the mustard! in this case i am very temptated by the mayonnaise. i would like to see the picture and video you has plese.[/quote]

No problem, I shall post some up later. I am currently at work (well, I say work, I mean dole queue - last payment paid for my new iPhone :) ) and so I shall have to wait until I get home and my neighbour turns on his broadband router so I can use it to upload said Mayonnaise media. And that's if I can persuade my sister to bring round her netbook.

Ideally I would have liked to keep the Mayonnaise also but when opportunities like this come up, it's too much to sit back and let it pass!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1112353' date='Feb 2 2011, 02:28 PM']You're a bit screwed if you want a # or a *[/quote]

No problems, here in Slovinia we have lots of hash, can also throw in dancing bear if want. I just need this beutiful instrument.

[quote name='leschirons' post='1112407' date='Feb 2 2011, 01:54 PM']No problems, here in Slovinia we have lots of hash, can also throw in dancing bear if want. I just need this beutiful instrument.[/quote]
sorry my frend i don't need the talking piano.

Hello, here is Mayonnaise. Sorry, don't know how to use YouTube so picture all squishy. You get idea though. Notice headstock is "light" equipped but not Hipshot ultralites - it helps prevent the neck dive. Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1113285' date='Feb 3 2011, 12:00 AM']:)

Does that mayonnaise have a weak cheese string? I have heard some of them do and can only be fixed by fitting a warped sue Ryder neck with a broken truss rod to even it all out. There's only one way the value of these basses will go and it will be a while before the rest ketchup.[/quote]

No - the bolt on necks suffer from this, not the faux bolt-on through necks like mine.