Why become a member? ×

Eaten and Digested: Awesome Custom Bass FT

xilddx

[quote name='wesfinn' post='1099026' date='Jan 22 2011, 08:02 PM']apologies. I just think I know everything about every bass ever made and can't help but have a cocky answer to everything written. Can you tell me if the jesus face is pre-beard era? I hear these are worth a lot more, espeially with 'real clay' eyes...[/quote]
HAHAHAH! you are very funny demeanor!! :) :) :lol: i just pissed my mint tea. thank you.

Of course it is not pre beard. This is a burl ives top!! Do your research properly and it saves trouble for the future.

Thank you.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1099025' date='Jan 22 2011, 08:02 PM']Alas, I'm skint. But have a free bump on me for a beautiful bass.[/quote]
Jesus be with you friend.

EDIT: Sorry I mean Lemmy. You are a good fellow. Thank you.

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' post='1099053' date='Jan 22 2011, 08:27 PM']THIS PLACE IS RUBBIS. NOBODY BYES ANYTHING OR HAS PRECBS FENDERERS. THIS BAS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS AND ONLY STUPID COMENTS I HAVE HAD. I DO BETTER ON EBAY. THIS IS WASTING MY TIM.[/quote]

Oh dear, Carling spray on screen :) .
TIM.

[quote name='karlfer' post='1099117' date='Jan 22 2011, 10:04 PM']Oh dear, Carling spray on screen :) .
TIM.[/quote]
Very nice. But it doesn't help sell this bass.

Please pm such comments as it derail this thread. Thx

This is a beautiful bas it was made for me to be perfect.

Please buy it.

Will also trade for a Um Bongo in roadworn Le Crueset burst.

[quote name='roonjuice' post='1099199' date='Jan 22 2011, 11:22 PM']I really wanted one of these with the elusive fretted/fretless facillitator system (FFFS) developed by Nick O'Tean. I later found out that the mechanical raising and lowering of the fffs system induced a nasty earth humm so i went with an encore p in flame red.[/quote]
Yes encore bass are very very very good. this one is based on encore but has a better pickup and hand carved daftwoods. :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1099194' date='Jan 22 2011, 11:16 PM']If I buy this bass which has been custom built to be perfect for one man only, would you be available to play it at future gigs for me?[/quote]
no i don't play lattin jazz music

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1099205' date='Jan 22 2011, 11:30 PM']is this the stringed version??????????? If I can sell my horribly overpriced bass that hasnt shifted in 8months before this go then I will pm you. INFACT, would you consider a trade?

If only you were closer I would buy this.

BUMP[/quote]
of course it have a string it is a DR hi bume.

Tell me about your horrible bass what is the acton at the 12 fret? what wood the the fingerbaord please?

[i]Send from my iplod[/i]

[quote name='Clarky' post='1099215' date='Jan 22 2011, 11:45 PM']I trade you for my Ritter? Here is good picture. It have ivory tuning pegs

[attachment=69713:zombodog.jpg][/quote]
yes very funny haha. you like to tke the piss. Well i stop seeing her last febuary so i could pay for the custome bass. she likes too much wine you can see from her teeth. And i did not enjoy being in her band when she got famous after black in black came out. I play with another girl now.

Beester. thank you for the offers. i like the 1964 jazz but not with John West retro in. thx again. I am a passive man.

And yes I also like david van Day, he is very big here.

EDIT: crazykwik, thank you too. I did have a celinder but the handles fell off and it did not propely drain the cabbage any way. But thanks anyway. I hope you get a quick sale.

Edited by silddx

I am pre-pared to do a strate trade for my bass. it not cbs fedner but also have jesus mark, but on rear, It was made for metoo by custom shop luthier (Aria) I think by DAVE ARIA himself as he has signed it "DAVE" on back. I live in Croatia or south africa and can send my bass when I have received your one.

I hope to hear from you my good friend yes?

Jeezzzz...

Forgive me but i certainly come from a time when everybody was gentle and no one was being rude with pre ernie ball fenders...
Anyway i love Jesus so i think u're bass is a good deal, but the sad thing is, will ur message be understood???

Cheers