Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Hamster

Feedback for Hamster

I've bought/sold a few things now if you want to give some love............ :hi:
Hamster

Sold my Line 6 combo to Hamster. Really good to deal with - I'd never sold anything using my Paypal account before and appreciated his guidance!

Highly recommended.

Top chap! Hamster sold my friend (vi me!) a 5 string Aria and it was all good and a pleasure!

Cheers dude, see you on Sept 27th :)

He bought my Thumper.

A super-smooth transaction.

A fine upstanding gentleman and a Lakland owner to boot.

I bought Hamster a wheel and now all he does is go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round!!! And round and round and round........

[quote name='funkmunky' post='326603' date='Nov 11 2008, 11:26 AM']I bought Hamster a wheel and now all he does is go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round!!! And round and round and round........[/quote]

Thanks Steve :) I'm the type of guy who likes to roam around! I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town. And when I find myself fallin' for some girl I hop right into that car of mine, I drive around the world! Yeah I'm a wanderer, yeah I'm a wanderer .............

Just sorted my mate out with his first bass (Vintage V4). He's a very happy bunny..... although i wish i'd bought it! ;)

Top bloke.

Thanks Colin

just got a SUB 4 from Colin. the bass is as described in the ad. absolutely gorgeous!

excellent communication, generous and patient and super nice guy to deal with.

thanks again, Colin.

I bought his Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man w/Hazarai.

Very smooth transaction and a very nice guy.

Hi

I bought the RC-2 Loopstation off Hamster. Super easy transaction, speedy delivery and nice piece of kit.

Many thanks

Many apologies in the lateness of my feedback Colin...

Hamster bought my old US P bass oh, must be 30 years ago now (feels like it!)

A top guy and highly recommended. We need to sort out a beer at some stage too!

He bought my Barefacedbass compact - twas the perfect transaction, couldn't have been any easier.

Cheers matey!
Hope you're enjoying it

Russ

Just bought an Eden WT550 amp from Colin, he managed to get it to me within 48hrs for a wedding gig, top marks all round and a great guy too. Buyers/sellers can deal with Hamster in confidence. :)

Sold my US Masters guitar to Colin, and it couldnt have been an easier, more pleasant transaction. Instant payment, great to chat with and no problems at all. Just glad the home made box I sent it in held up ok!
Cheers,

Bob

Hamster bought my beloved stingray 5, I'm glad it's gone to such a nice bloke, our transaction was a breeze, cheers my friend :)

Got Stingray from Colin. I must pinpoint BULLETPROOF packing!
Very trusty, willing and comunicative seller!
I would recommend this Gentleman to everyone who wants smoth bussiness!

Jakub
Czech Republic

Edited by Kubs

Just met up with Colin (Hamster) to buy a Tele from him. Thoroughly nice guy and a warm welcome. Great easy deal. Highly recommended.