Why become a member? ×

Jack sh*t

niceguyhomer

Actually, you can sell nothing. It's not cheap - in fact it costs £3-99. See:

[url="http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/nothing-nothing-gift-gift-of-nothing.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=free&utm_term=Gift+of+Nothing"]http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/nothing-no...Gift+of+Nothing[/url]

Too much packaging, really.

Steve

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='1021539' date='Nov 12 2010, 03:06 PM']Interested! I'll do a straight trade with that plectrum for a bassless fret.[/quote]
Thats well out of order....when I bought the bassless fret off you on Ebay last week you told me it was the only one you hads ever seen,in fact your selling point was its rarity,thats the only reason I bought it..

NOW YOU HAVE ANOTHER????

I might just report you on this

SCAMMER :)

Due to work commitments I'm going to have to declare myself out of any deal that would/could/should of never/definatly happened, maybe in the past/present/future I could try another deal.

For the time being I have a nice bag of sh*t for anyone who wants to trade for a rats a**

If you kept your Jack Sh*t, you could pair it with a hole I'm hoping to shift. It's currently in the ground at the moment, but I could get it removed and parcelled up without too much trouble. It's a 15" hole and sounds immense. I also have a 12" hole - currently stored in a fence for safe keeping - small and ideal for gigging. Worth consideration surely?

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='1020978' date='Nov 12 2010, 08:37 AM']How long?[/quote]
Im guessing he'll want to keep it
druumm tish!!
btw;Seriously,
I'd like some sparks for my angle grinder, will trade for my Glass Hammer (boxed, as never used)
Also looking for a bucket of volts, blue only,I've got all the red ones I need.

Edited by witterth

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='1021632' date='Nov 12 2010, 04:21 PM']If you kept your Jack Sh*t, you could pair it with a hole I'm hoping to shift. It's currently in the ground at the moment, but I could get it removed and parcelled up without too much trouble. It's a 15" hole and sounds immense. I also have a 12" hole - currently stored in a fence for safe keeping - small and ideal for gigging. Worth consideration surely?[/quote]
A friend and I are both interested in the hole - can we have half each?

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1021746' date='Nov 12 2010, 05:48 PM']A friend and I are both interested in the hole - can we have half each?[/quote]
Strange... :) I put some board over the hole in the fence as it has started raining. As soon as I'd put the last nail in I noticed that the hole had disappeared. I'm sure I didn't remove it or put it down anywhere. If it doesn't turn up soon I'll have to report it stolen. So sorry guys it's only the 15 left. Split left/right or top/bottom? It would be nice to keep it all together as it came as a whole in the first place.