Why become a member? ×

Jack sh*t

niceguyhomer

[quote name='Foxx' post='1021732' date='Nov 12 2010, 05:43 PM']Fancy a trade? I've got a bucket of steam, collected in 1948 from the flying scotsman, and some rather nice chrome skyhooks.....[/quote]

..Now, if you had a left handed cup or a goodly sized portion of that extremely rare commodity - white dog poo, I'd bite your leg off.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='1021632' date='Nov 12 2010, 04:21 PM']If you kept your Jack Sh*t, you could pair it with a hole I'm hoping to shift. It's currently in the ground at the moment, but I could get it removed and parcelled up without too much trouble. It's a 15" hole and sounds immense. I also have a 12" hole - currently stored in a fence for safe keeping - small and ideal for gigging. Worth consideration surely?[/quote]
I understand that four 10" holes would be more suitable. As Bernard Cribbens said, I really dig them holes.

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1021363' date='Nov 12 2010, 01:18 PM']

Best I can do for you mate. I know the old arguments about refinishing, but I'm with you - pointless being so close to the pink when it's too floppy.[/quote]
Trouble is that you can't see the socket arrangement from there, and the Rick-O-Sound was a big selling point. Have you got any pictures of the underside?

I've been sooo hoping that somoene would bring up the geetard that scrubbed out the son on a Jackson headstock and handpainted in sh*t instead so that it read 'Jackshit'

His painting wasnt ace but is was a way cool idea and now I'll be jiggered if I can find a pic... T'was an amercian rock band (I think)....

:)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1022989' date='Nov 13 2010, 10:58 PM']I've been sooo hoping that somoene would bring up the geetard that scrubbed out the son on a Jackson headstock and handpainted in sh*t instead so that it read 'Jackshit'

His painting wasnt ace but is was a way cool idea and now I'll be jiggered if I can find a pic... T'was an amercian rock band (I think)....

:)[/quote]
I can highly recommend these, I ordered a custom built jazz from a well known luthier which was due for delivery 3+ months ago and instead of my jazz, I've received jack sh*t!