Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash Year 4, Surrey, 27th November 2010

silverfoxnik

Two and a half weeks to go... :)

Here's an update on what we have been donated and by whom, for [b]The Raffle[/b]:

01. USA pair of Fender Jazz 5 string pick ups and a 5 string Jazz scratchplate (silverfoxnik)
02. Reflex red dot Jazz pickups (bassmanady)
03. Boss pocket series FA-1 FET amplifier (bassmanady)
04. Boss BE-5B bass multiple FX pedal (bassmanady)
05. Tech 21 XXL Warp (Born 2B Mild / Bass Gear)
06. 5m Klotz AC110 instrument cable with Silent jacks (obbm)
07. Warwick 'Rockbag' 2u semi-hard rack case (Clarky)
08. Free Bass lesson with Jakesbass (Jakesbass)
09. Boss ODB-3 (Truckstop)
10. Tonetech Luthier Supplies Clear Gloss Pre Cat Nitro lacquer (Silddx)
11. Hardback copy of The Album Cover Album (Silddx)
12. Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive (simon1964)
13. Behringer Bass Chorus pedal (merton)
14. Brandoni bass gig bag (Stingray5)
16. Orange Crush pix 25W combo (Clarky)

All profits will be split equally between The Samaritans (samaritans.org) & The Kambia Appeal (kambia.org.uk) in memory of Old Git (Si).

[b]UPDATED LIST:[/b]

01. Silverfoxnik: Roscoe Beck V, BC Rich Eagle, Yamaha TRB5 with Norstrand p/ups and Auderre pre, Eden Metro Rig, and a Peavey MKIV head and SWR Triad for the Jamming Room (unless anyone has something else we can use that's better?)
02. Merton: Status Retroactive J, Eden WT550 and Barefaced Vintage, & multiscale 5er
03. silddx: Chris Squire Electra Evolution build, Squier Classic Vibe TTS Stratocaster, POD X3 LIVE.
04. Hamster:
05. WalMan: Wal Custom, pair of G&L L2500s, Markbass Combo, Epifani Cab, Marshall Superbass 100, Bass Pod Pro xt
06. Jakesbass:
07. Happy Jack: Kit: PJB Bass Buddy, Rolls PM1, ‘Mystery Guest’ + 3 sets of headphones. Basses: The people will decide.
08. Ped: Vigier Passion II with Marleaux and Roland GK electronics, Roland Vbass unit, 1u 800w digital poweramp, SWR 4x8 and 1x15
09. 51m0n: Bergantino AE410, Markbass SA450, Roscoe CS 5, Pedal board with various bits of lovely goodness, Bergantino HT210 and HT115, Ibby BTB470
10. obbm: Godin A5 fretless, Shuker PJ5, PJB Cub, PJB-D200, Lakland PJ Duck Dunn, TecAmp Pleasure Board and Sony headphones
11. jhk
12. Stingray5: Musicman, Tune, Fender, Westone basses; Trace Elliot GP12SMX combo + 2x10/2x5, Boss GT6-B
13. pete.young: Bass Collection 465 and GK3-B plus Roland V-Bass, plus Yamaha BB800 and maybe the Burman Pro 4000
14. Andy
15. sockdeluxe_mikey: Lakland 44-01, Markbass SA450, Euphonic Audio NL-210
16. Clarky: Fender CS Pino and MarkBass CMD121P
17. Bottle: Precision special, EBS cabs (yep, both the 4x10 and 1x15), maybe a couple of 1x12's, and my GK MB500 head
18. Truckstop
19. Bloodaxe
20. Waynepunkdude: SX Bass
21. Barneyg42
22. essexbasscat
23. Stylon Pilson
24. Kraken
25. Alien
26. Bassmanady: Yamaha TRB5P
27. Clauster
28. Paul S: Trace Elliot AH300-12 + 2103H
29. Cetera: Spector basses, Wal bass, Sansamp RBI/RPM rig, Genz 212
30. TomKent: Eden Nemesis 250 Combo, Fretless P-Bass and my J-Bass
31. Urb
32. charic: greenburst acg and a mim fender pbass with SD 1/4lb and BAII
33. Alex Claber: Barefaced cabs, RIM bass
34. walbassist: PJB M-300 and a 6B cab, plus my Veillette basses.
35. sean: Yamaha BB2024x, Yamaha BB2025, Spector NS5-XL, Mesa Walkabout Scout 12" combo, Mesa Carbine M6, 2 x Bergantino AE210, Assorted FX
36. thestick: various basses
37. Plux_the_Duck: see 51m0n list above
38. MacDaddy: custom Shuker and possibly my Hamer Blitz or Iceni Zoot.
39. johnnylager: Pimp Euro 5, a Jap P, the LH / Big Juan rig and the DHA thing. And a couple of cans of lager.
40. simon1964: '64 P and the Shuker
41. Tait: Taitycaster, Mark Hoppus Jazz, and maybe the Ibanez SR500
42. Sibob: 1973 Jazz, 2003 US Jazz, Orange Terror, Ashdown EVOII500, Ashdown mini 4x8 cab
43. philw: Wal Mk 1 Custom Fretless, the gorgeous Veillette Fretless Acoustic Bass and the very small AER Amp One combo
44. Dropzone: Jeff Berlin Combo and Line 6 Lowdown 300 with Mk2 shortboard.

Edited by silverfoxnik

it looks like I definitley can make this!

I can bring,

[b]Basses[/b]

2 MIM passive Jazz V Basses (2001 and 2006) a Jazz V 24 Deluxe and my Jaguar Baritone Custom and my Ibanez 5 string acoustic and despite it being in a bad way I may bring my Epiphone EBM 5.

[b]Amp[/b]

SVT 4 Pro and 610 HLF

and my pedal board with whatever is on there at the time.

if that interests anyone?

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1019286' date='Nov 10 2010, 08:05 PM']Two and a half weeks to go... :)

Here's an update on what we have been donated and by whom, for [b]The Raffle[/b]:

01. USA pair of Fender Jazz 5 string pick ups and a 5 string Jazz scratchplate (silverfoxnik)
02. Reflex red dot Jazz pickups (bassmanady)
03. Boss pocket series FA-1 FET amplifier (bassmanady)
04. Boss BE-5B bass multiple FX pedal (bassmanady)
05. Tech 21 XXL Warp (Born 2B Mild / Bass Gear)
06. 5m Klotz AC110 instrument cable with Silent jacks (obbm)
07. Warwick 'Rockbag' 2u semi-hard rack case (Clarky)
08. Free Bass lesson with Jakesbass (Jakesbass)
09. Boss ODB-3 (Truckstop)
10. Tonetech Luthier Supplies Clear Gloss Pre Cat Nitro lacquer (Silddx)
11. Hardback copy of The Album Cover Album (Silddx)
12. Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive (simon1964)
13. Behringer Bass Chorus pedal (merton)
14. Brandoni bass gig bag (Stingray5)
16. Orange Crush pix 25W combo (Clarky)

All profits will be split equally between The Samaritans (samaritans.org) & The Kambia Appeal (kambia.org.uk) in memory of Old Git (Si).[/quote]

[size=5][color="#FF0000"]Fantastic![/color][/size]
C'mon everyone, let's all buy a ticket or ten ...with a prize list like this it's possibly the best bass raffle the UK has ever seen!

Where do the non-attendees get the tickets from Nik?

Anyone from Yorkshire that wins, I can bring your prize back to Harrogate with me.

Phil

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1020100' date='Nov 11 2010, 02:17 PM'][size=5][color="#FF0000"]Fantastic![/color][/size]
C'mon everyone, let's all buy a ticket or ten ...with a prize list like this it's possibly the best bass raffle the UK has ever seen!

Where do the non-attendees get the tickets from Nik?

Anyone from Yorkshire that wins, I can bring your prize back to Harrogate with me.

Phil[/quote]
+1

If people who can't make it want to buy tickets, we can operate a system where they PayPal the money for the tickets. Once we've got it, we'll then reserve their tickets for them and those will go into the raffle draw on the day..

How does that sound?

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1020630' date='Nov 11 2010, 08:09 PM']May I just add how generous Clarky, Bassmanandy and Silddx are?
Love this place sometimes.

Truckstop[/quote]

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1020633' date='Nov 11 2010, 08:10 PM']+1

Absolutely! It's one of the things that makes the Bass Bashes so brilliant...[/quote]
Can I add my thanks to everyone that's putting stuff into the draw - good on yer, guys. This'll be my third 'bash, I'm sooo looking forward to it!

Ian

PS Likely to be bringing my Ibby as well as the P-Special now

Edited by Bottle

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1024736' date='Nov 15 2010, 03:28 PM']Done![/quote]
Sorry Nik, I have put this up before but perhaps was not explicit enough.

[size=5]Would you kindly amend the gear I will be bringing to ..[/size]
silddx: Chris Squire Electra Evolution build, Squier Classic Vibe TTS Stratocaster, POD X3 LIVE.

:)

Thanks mate.

[quote name='silddx' post='1024741' date='Nov 15 2010, 03:32 PM']Sorry Nik, I have put this up before but perhaps was not explicit enough.

[size=5]Would you kindly amend the gear I will be bringing to ..[/size]
silddx: Chris Squire Electra Evolution build, Squier Classic Vibe TTS Stratocaster, POD X3 LIVE.

Thanks mate.[/quote]

More importantly, what hat this time?

[quote name='WalMan' post='1025843' date='Nov 16 2010, 01:29 PM']Are we still considering a SEBB Bus this year Nik?[/quote]
Good question Al! Any others coming up from the South Coast who'd want to transport their gear in a shared minibus? I can organise it quite easily just like last year..

I'm up for it but I have a gig that night in Shorham, so i need to get away really quickly at 5.30pm or so in order to get back in time for the gig.