Why become a member? ×

Signed a new Deal today!!

attackbass

My band Attack! Attack! signed a deal today with the amazing rock label Hassel Records, home to Alkaline Trio, Cancer Bats, Fact etc...

So stoked!

If you want to check us out visit www.facebook.com/attackattackband or www.myspace.com/attackattackband

A track from the album is actually on the Hassle Wesbite player and the record is able for pre-order from today, check it out here [url="http://www.hasslerecords.com/cms/"]http://www.hasslerecords.com/cms/[/url]

[quote name='TDM' post='908379' date='Jul 28 2010, 04:25 PM']Congratulations!

Do you guys ever get confused for the other band, of Stick Stickly fame? :)[/quote]

Haha yeah sometimes... it's kinda a pain in the arse but mostly people are now getting their heads around their are two completely different bands with a similar name! We've had some funny moments of their fans coming to our shows buying our merch and then realising it's the wrong band etc

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='908521' date='Jul 28 2010, 06:35 PM']I've only heard of one Attack Attack band.. am I missing something? Congrats though that's fab :)[/quote]

This band is Attack! Attack!. The American band is Attack Attack! (one less exclaimation mark).

Also, the American band are bloody terrible.

Yo! Thanks for all the cool messages of support! Really appreciated!!

If anyone can make shows on our album tour come up and talk to me, always happy to talk to fellow bass players! It was my birthday today too so a double celebration... kinda a little drunk now!

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='909013' date='Jul 29 2010, 11:08 AM']Sounds great. I've already seen the video for "not afraid" several times on the telly. I must say i proper loled @ the registration on one of the light aircraft.[/quote]

I haven't noticed i will hav to check it out now!! haha

[quote name='attackbass' post='909414' date='Jul 29 2010, 04:27 PM']I haven't noticed i will hav to check it out now!! haha[/quote]

It's probably not very funy to anyone else, it's just some girl's nickname i used to know (well more "friend of a friend" really lolz.)

Edited by EdwardHimself