Why become a member? ×

P Ash body SP vintage pup £250 posted - *SOLD*
£399
Bath

So I’ve committed the sin of splitting this baby up and returning the neck to its original owner. 
What we have is an Ash G&B body nice matt finish, Seymour Duncan Vintage P pup, bridge with spiral saddle threads.

£250 posted.

Thanks for looking. 

IMG_2912.jpeg

Edited by oldslapper
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, dmckee said:

This looks nice. What’s the weight please? And the nut width / profile of the neck? Any idea where the neck came from? 

Hi

42mm nut width. Fairly flat profile.

Weight 9lbs on the dot. 
I don’t know the origins of the neck I’m afraid, sorry. 
Beedster may know. 
Thanks

John 

• Like 1

• oldslapper changed the title to Could split. Unlined Fretless P Ash body/maple board/SP vintage pup
10 minutes ago, ead said:

I feel to split this up would be gross misconduct.  It looks amazing and the fretless P-bass I used to own was great.

I do agree on all points.
Sadly, funds are required. 😳

Might be open to trades if it means someone gets the chance to own this beauty. 

• oldslapper changed the title to Open to trades or Could split. Unlined Fretless P Ash body/maple board/SP vintage pup
2 hours ago, Beedster said:

What sort of trades are you looking for John, I've got quite a lot of studio gear I'm about to list, mics, interfaces, some rack gear.....

32 minutes ago, BreadBin said:

Also intrigued to know about trades...

Gentlemen! 
Chris, not really in need of any studio kit presently. 
Brendon, I’m open to suggestions mate. But chaps, I’ll likely move whatever I trade on, as I need money tbh. 

cheers

4 minutes ago, oldslapper said:

Gentlemen! 
Chris, not really in need of any studio kit presently. 
Brendon, I’m open to suggestions mate. But chaps, I’ll likely move whatever I trade on, as I need money tbh. 

cheers

Understood John, I’ll happily buy the neck now but am equally happy to wait for a buyer for the body or for the whole thing so you can get it all gone at once 👍

• Thanks 1

I really do not need a 4th fretless bass, really do not.  Even better, the side dots are where they should be for a fretless.  An absolutely stunning looking bass, the price if it was a Fender custom shop would be eye watering. GLWTS.

Edited by 3below
My appalling grammar when typing in a rush.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• oldslapper changed the title to P Ash body SP vintage pup £250 posted
  • oldslapper changed the title to *sold* P Ash body SP vintage pup