Why become a member? ×

The Future of SBL - Wrong Answers Only

TeresaFR

Spurred on by an e-mail from Scott's Bass Lessons announcing "The Future of SBL" and that left me thinking how strange or funny that could be made. So here we are. I hope this thread is in the right place though. Anyway, here goes: "The future of SBL will be to forge the SBL membership into an armed militia ready to bring down any government we want! One's rank within said militia will be based entirely on how much you can slap and how groove you have. So say we all - Field Marshall Scott Devine and General Ian M. Allison." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rayman said:

How many times can you use the word “dude” in one conversation.

Sub Zero seems to manage it every other word. Thus far, I think he's avoided using it to customers of the bank for which he handles calls.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chiliwailer said:

The Saudis expand from football and move into YouTube and music. Scott moves to the desert, earns £800k a week, and performs in traditional Saudi attire while bathed in luxury. 

Promptly buys 100 new and rare basses, all costing at least £7000 each. 

4 hours ago, Rayman said:

Without pissing on the fun chips…. I’m sick to death of SBL, and the Scott and Ian bromance. How many times can you use the word “dude” in one conversation.

Scott's Bromance Lessons - First episode featuring Mark King and entitled "Lessons in Love", there's lots of slapping but it's not bass lessons, if you know what I mean. First 12 hours, they've gone viral and made millions, but spent thousands on salve and lube.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3