Why become a member? ×

Tuner pedals

nilorius

Joyo JT-305 and Guitar Man GT-305 variants / clones of the Korg Pitchblack PB-01... built like a Tank!.. 'lil Joyo JF-326 IronTune, to go with the Ironman JF16 Future Chorus and Ironman JF-310 Orange Juice Amp Sim... and a Joyo JT-306 Micro Clip On and an Ibanez PU3 Clip On

20230706_001043.thumb.jpg.eb86a0960cfff6cb33e081006904b36f.jpg

2 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Didn't know there were modes!

I just press the tuner button and up it pops, with note letter in the middle and arrows either side...

You will start seeing modes when battery is full, low or practically out.

I’ve had quite a few, i like a large clear display so quite a long time back I bought one of these for not much money and its been great, a new one came up on eBay so I bought it for a spare , I was going to buy one of the expensive ones but this does the job well 

IMG_0706.jpeg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Didn't know there were modes!

I just press the tuner button and up it pops, with note letter in the middle and arrows either side...

It's one of the parameters available when the tuner is active. You change it using the "Type" control. I have mine set to "Strobe" as I've found it the easiest to use on stage. There's even an option to use the tuner pedal to route the signal through an external tuner. However I found that the Helix one was just as accurate as the Peterson StroboRack that I was using previously.

• Thanks 1