Why become a member? ×

Anyone greasing their fingers?

YouMa

Was having my usual male grooming routine and usually mix an oil and mosurizer then apply liberally after bath. Recently started using Palmers cocoa oil just as general moisturiser on my hands. Tried to play after fingers hadn't dried out yet and I have to admit it did help me move around on the fretboard alot and slides were effortless. Anybody tried it? 

8 minutes ago, YouMa said:

Was having my usual male grooming routine and usually mix an oil and mosurizer then apply liberally after bath. Recently started using Palmers cocoa oil just as general moisturiser on my hands. Tried to play after fingers hadn't dried out yet and I have to admit it did help me move around on the fretboard alot and slides were effortless. Anybody tried it? 

I use palmers coconut hand cream and it dulls new flats down like a dream 😄

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Hand moisturisers? Wtf... 

That said I've often got diesel, tractor oil, or ep90 on my hands.... 

Look after ya Paws... O'Keeffs Working Hands not the cheapest, but only needs a dab...

I suffer from thickening and splitting skin on my palm of my right hand - STOP sniggering at the back!

17 hours ago, PaulThePlug said:

Look after ya Paws... O'Keeffs Working Hands not the cheapest, but only needs a dab...

I suffer from thickening and splitting skin on my palm of my right hand - STOP sniggering at the back!

I've actually used that when my hands have been shredded doing 'orrible pick & shovel type stuff in the winter, it's very effective 👍

9 hours ago, nilorius said:

Is it cadillac or aston martin You are sitting in, or it's a new wadshock terapy cab ?

Much more useful than either of those... 

4 minutes ago, nilorius said:

Hi Waddo, so...any news about snorkie ?

Nope, I'll have to assemble my psychic team and have a proper seance, if he's carked it maybe we can "re-animate" him... 

Edited by Waddo Soqable