Why become a member? ×

Local South east london/kent studio being forced to close due to Oxleas NHS Trust, please take a minute to sign this petition, Keep it going and please pass on how ever you can.

fluffo

Can anyone here please take a couple of minutes to sign the petition.
A local rehearsal/recording is being forced to close as for what ever reason the Oxleas trust have decided to end a rental/lease on a building that has been an established recording and rehearsal studio for 30 years plus.
They have numerous empty buildings with in this site that are not being used and becoming derelict, much the same as this building was all those years ago.
With so many empty buildings they’ve taken it upon themselves to target this.
Abbey Music Studio’s have helped many people over years and have always gone out their way to go the extra mile to help young people wanting to learn to play and give them focus and encouragement to enjoy from a hobby through making it an occupation.
So please sign and pass on.
Abbey Music Studio’s appreciate any support you can offer.
https://www.change.org/p/save-abbey-music-studios-from-closure-by-nhs-oxleas-trust?signed=true&fbclid=IwAR07W-9q6NYzN3G7tptApW6sKKV_FIczYYx1UfFwEb74pPFtiQEIR9lUIjQ

• Like 1

Here's a working link to the petition page; easier to use, maybe..?

Petition : Save Abbey Music Studios from closure by NHS Oxleas Trust ...

Seems like a real rum do to me. Someone must know the real motives and reasons for this..? Very odd. I hope the petition provokes a positive outcome. :friends:

Edit : petition signed, naturally. I didn't appreciate the petition site's insistance that I contribute more, but that's just me. I hope the issues get resolved and that the Good Work being done at that studio can continue and flourish.

Edited by Dad3353
  • Like 2

On 30/03/2023 at 00:24, Dad3353 said:

Here's a working link to the petition page; easier to use, maybe..?

Petition : Save Abbey Music Studios from closure by NHS Oxleas Trust ...

Seems like a real rum do to me. Someone must know the real motives and reasons for this..? Very odd. I hope the petition provokes a positive outcome. :friends:

Edit : petition signed, naturally. I didn't appreciate the petition site's insistance that I contribute more, but that's just me. I hope the issues get resolved and that the Good Work being done at that studio can continue and flourish.

Yeah agreed regarding donations, not necessary and thanks for sharing 

• Thanks 1