Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Bassface 2009

alexclaber

If you're based in the UK and you play bass, post a photo of your finest facial gigging moment for the chance to win a Midget. The best submisssion of 2009 will receive a Barefaced Midget completely free of charge (if you'd rather have a Compact then we'll have to have a whip round for the extra £25 quid). My decision is final, this is not a democracy. :)

And thus a tie-breaker is required from each respondent: One groovy sentence that hits the Barefaced vibe. Doesn't need to be about anything in particular, just has to shizzle ma nizzle, you feel me?

Alex

[quote name='alexclaber' post='465263' date='Apr 17 2009, 05:24 PM']If you're based in the UK and you play bass, post a photo of your finest facial gigging moment for the chance to win a Midget. The best submisssion of 2009 will receive a Barefaced Midget completely free of charge (if you'd rather have a Compact then we'll have to have a whip round for the extra £25 quid). My decision is final, this is not a democracy. :)

And thus a tie-breaker is required from each respondent: One groovy sentence that hits the Barefaced vibe. Doesn't need to be about anything in particular, just has to shizzle ma nizzle, you feel me?

Alex[/quote]

What a great competition Alex, game on!

[quote name='johnnylager' post='466078' date='Apr 18 2009, 01:03 PM']f*** me, it's David St Hubbins.[/quote]
"All together ....Working on a sex farm, trying to raise some hard love, getting out my pitch fork, poking your hay"
[attachment=24072:Kismetik_GU1.JPG]

Edited by Clarky