Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Bassface 2009

alexclaber

[quote]Looks like you're soiling your keks there, mate.[/quote]

I have nae clue why I look so out of it other than I think it was 1000000 degrees in the venue and us poor Scots don't like it too hot

Edited by d-basser

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, if it's competition and there's something to be won, I'm not proud.

All three below taken at the same gig. The gig where I'd consumed a reasonable amount of alcohol and seemed to be looking as if I was passing a kidney stone or having an unexpected loose bowel movement in every shot.

I have no shame. Please send me my free cab now I'm a laughing stock. :)

[attachment=27694:IMG_1498.jpg][attachment=27692:IMG_1456.jpg][attachment=27693:IMG_1487.jpg]

• 2 weeks later...

Mine are all absolutely sober! :lol:. The second one you can't see my bass, but it is at a show, but I'm fine if it doesn't count and you just want to marvel at it! lol. The last one was us warming up backstage at a show, the arrangement of my hair around my face was purely down to head-banging and the camera shutter going off at the right time.......classic :rolleyes:. Wish I could actually grow a beard like that! :)

I hope that I win because I never win anything except when I won £9 on a Cloud 9 scratchcard that I got for my birthday this year but that isn't as good as a bass cab from Alex......fanx

Si

Edited by Sibob

[quote name='Sibob' post='531481' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:53 AM']Mine are all absolutely sober! :D. The second one you can't see my bass, but it is at a show, but I'm fine if it doesn't count and you just want to marvel at it! lol. The last one was us warming up backstage at a show, the arrangement of my hair around my face was purely down to head-banging and the camera shutter going off at the right time.......classic :rolleyes:. Wish I could actually grow a beard like that! :)

I hope that I win because I never win anything except when I won £9 on a Cloud 9 scratchcard that I got for my birthday this year but that isn't as good as a bass cab from Alex......fanx

Si[/quote]

I'm guessing thats not jazz you're playing there Si :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tauzero' post='540796' date='Jul 14 2009, 10:20 PM'][attachment=28909:me_cropped.jpg]
Is that the right fret? The right string? Have I selected the right patch on the pedal? Oh bloody hell, have I left the iron on?[/quote]

Where's Jack? :)

• 2 weeks later...

"So yeah, i am equipped like a devil's horn down there.... no seriously!" (Oh wait this is not facial, sorry :), hang on i have to put the name bare or faced into the comments? oh well :rolleyes:)

"MR Simmons has [b]BARE[/b]ly got nothin' on me!"

"Red light...turns me soo.... angry[b]faced[/b]!"

• 1 month later...