Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Bassface 2009

alexclaber

[quote name='Protium' post='478515' date='May 3 2009, 08:47 PM']Interesting technique, have you always fretted that way?[/quote]

That's JoeGarcia, we were discussing this thread over beers and he was going to post it, but he is at work (we live together in the House of Bass). Gonna go though his pics of gurningness later when he's back, and he'll sort his proper entry.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='478539' date='May 3 2009, 09:04 PM']That's JoeGarcia, we were discussing this thread over beers and he was going to post it, but he is at work (we live together in the House of Bass). Gonna go though his pics of gurningness later when he's back, and he'll sort his proper entry.[/quote]

House of Bass - awesome :)

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='478311' date='May 3 2009, 04:18 PM']Are video entries allowed? I'm sure a review of the archive will find some awesome photographic examples of Joe Garica's bass faces, but this clip is a veritable encyclopaedia:

[/quote]

Yea, wasn't sure whether to post that as it's one of the worst shows I've ever done. Some pretty nasty faces though.
Here's another:

"Oh my god, have you followed through on your stool?"

Yea I've always played like that as my arms are wonky and can't go palm up.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='466907' date='Apr 19 2009, 07:23 PM']Is that a gig in a school canteen or somewhere?? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Mmmmmmm.

It's actually one of the offices for Radio Fox (Leicestershire Hospital Radio) - we were doing a live broadcast at Xmas and used one of the bigger(!) offices for a studio as the actual studios are tiny.

I think I was glaring at the guy who was tiptoe-ing around taking pics & tripping over my cables.

:)

G.

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='479428' date='May 4 2009, 09:35 PM']ah :rolleyes: haha
ive posted 2, theres the 'im gunna nut you' one :D
and the 'zombie' one ;)

Z
x[/quote]

The first one :rolleyes:
Zombie one reminds me to find my old film photos out the loft, esp the gig when the singer vomited all over himself onstage :):lol:

[quote name='Protium' post='479470' date='May 4 2009, 10:12 PM']The first one :lol:
Zombie one reminds me to find my old film photos out the loft, esp the gig when the singer vomited all over himself onstage :):rolleyes:[/quote]

erghh nice :D haha

that halloween gig was good fun, i think that pic was taken just after i bit some blood capsules

Z
x

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='480517' date='May 5 2009, 10:18 PM']This one has some of my face in:

'BarefacedBass: I guess I'll take two then'

or

'A little more bass in my monitor please.'[/quote]

My God i hope you didn't actually have a monitor! :) Im very surprised your even miced up! I also like the choice of cone to mic up on the right! I normally go for the bottom one so it dont get knocked over.