Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Walshy

tobiewharton

Bought a BF Super Twin from Paul who arranged a courier to send down to me in Surrey.

Super-easy transaction and cab arrived safe and sound and all in perfect confition within a few days.

Thanks matey 👍

C

• Thanks 1

Paul sent me a couple of sets of new strings for free that he'd picked up in a trade.

They say you never get something for nothing - well, not so in this case!

It gives me great pleasure in recommending @walshy yet again as one of Basschat's finest.

Deal with confidence people. He is THE Bass Monkey Extraordinaire! 

• Thanks 1

Damn. I’m in danger of becoming the most frequent poster on this thread🤦🏻‍♂️Another top deal/trade. Even sorted out the door to door shipping. I think this is the 3rd bass deal 😂

I genuinely can’t stress enough how nice and honest this bloke is. 

Thanks again mate! 😃👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Goddamit, I’ve got an entry on every one of the feedback pages for Walshy 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I was watching an advert for a well known gambling site, it had a lot of warnings about betting safely and setting limits.  I now am only allowing myself to talk to Mr Walsh once a quarter. 

Thanks for another top deal mate. Swift delivery as usual! Bank now empty…again….. 😂

Edited by bassfan
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just sorted a sale for a guitarist friend of mine for Walshys Shure GLXD. As expected, great and friendly comms, super quick shipping and my it arrived with my friend well packaged and in great condition. He was thrilled! BC is the best! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is the second time I’ve posted on this page. The first was back in 2020 where I purchased what has become my ‘go-to’ bass (Sadowsky Metro Will Lee) and now I have just received a Shiftline Olympic mk111 valve pre. The Sadowsky sounded ace before but now it sounds ace with bells on. Once again, quick delivery, well packaged, great communication. This could become a habit!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a Handbox100 and a mid-eighties Octave OC-2 pedal from Paul and received them a couple of days ago. The gear itself is brilliant, of course, but also it was a pleasure doing business with Paul. He kindly threw in a speaker cable as the ones I ordered were going to be delayed, so I got to set my rig up as soon as I could. Thanks Paul, cheers, Jon

• 4 weeks later...

Bought my Ashdown ABM head from @walshy. The transaction couldn't have gone smoother, and it was nice to meet in person to collect it, albeit in the less than salubrious surroundings of the Scotch Corner services car park in the rain (my suggestion though, I hasten to add, apart from the rain bit which neither of us could help). The amp sounds loooooovely DI'd through my Focusrite, and I can't wait to hook it up to my Barefaced Two10S at the earliest opportunity! In short, a pleasure from start to finish!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought a Pinegrove leather strap from Paul. Absolute gent, posted Thu arrived Fri morning. 

Strap is like new and even included the small Levy's wireless pouch which was ideal as i have one on my current strap.

Comms was perfect, couldn't ask for a better seller.

Cheers Paul. have a great weekend of gigs up here in Dundee and Arbroath.

Dave