tobiewharton

Feedback for Walshy

Had a meet up with Paul (not in that way :) ) to drop him off my MM Ray. Absolutely seamless transaction, great comms, impeccable time keeping and thoroughly decent fella.

Cheers Paul,
Mark.

Received a pedal I bought from Paul, no dramas at all with good comms and prompt delivery. Another successful BC purchase!

Just bought a Cog Knightfall off this fine fellow! extremely easy transaction with great comms and delivered superfast. I'm really happy with the pedal and will definitely deal with chap in the future.

thanks loads Paul!

Just bought a Fwonkbeta from Paul and it was exactly as described and was posted the same day and arrived the next. Clear and prompt communication. I’d have no hesitations in dealing with him again. Many thanks for giving up the funk.

Paul brought my Boss odb-3 bass overdrive.

A friendly and honest basschatter. Good communications and quick payment also… trade with ease!

Thanks again Paul. Enjoy the pedal. Greg.

Edited by Greg.Bassman

Paul just bought my Aguilar DB750. An absolute pleasure to deal with and really fast payment. Thanks Paul and enjoy that beast of a head!

Bought a MM SR5 from Paul. I can only repeat what everybody else said: great guy to deal with, fast shipping, bass is as described. Highly recommended.

Cheers, Alex

Paul bought the bones of my bitsa '70's Fender. Great comms and quick payment, even parcelfarce couldn't wreck the deal, and they tried!

I bought a DHA VT1 Pro from Walshy. It arrived promptly and was very well packaged indeed. Paul is pleasure to deal with and I'd certainly trade with him again.

Just taken delivery of a Quilter Bass Block from Paul.  Totally effortless transaction.  It arrived well packed and in pristine condition.  Top man.

I just need Mrs OBBM to go to the Gym so I can try it out with my new BF Two10.

Sold a TH500 to Paul. Excellent comms, fast payment and an overall smooth transaction. Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks again mate.

Just met Paul and traded some beautiful Shukers for an equally beautiful if, not very sparkly Lull.  😃😃 Top bloke, great comes. Deal with absolute confidence people! 👍🏻

Edited by bassfan

Sold a bass to Paul.  A thoroughly painless experience! 😁.

Trade with confidence 

Sold a bass to Paul.  A thoroughly painless experience! 😁.

Trade with confidence 

Paul bought a pedal off me, flawless transaction - top guy !

Paul bought a bass from me, fantastic guy to deal with, lightning fast payment, he was very understanding and flexible. A pleasure, top notch BCer! Enjoy the bass mate!

Bought a Lakland Bob Glaub from Paul. Quick delivery, super quick comms, very well packaged.

Cheers bud
Si