silverfoxnik

Feedback for kingforaday

Matt just took delivery of my Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II this afternoon- another top Basschatter! Very fast payment, great communication, and comes across as a nice bloke too.

Thanks mate, hope you enjoy blowing down some walls with it! ;)

Matt took a Hartke head and a tuner from me
Unfortunately, the head did not survive the transit, it appears the previous BC owner , (or maybe pre them , have had no reply about it ), unbeknownst to me, seems to have done a repair job on it, and left it in a state, to the extent the circuit boards were not screwed into the case. As such, the amp shook itself to pieces in transit.

Matt, a true gentleman, managed to get a chap he worked with to get the amp fixed, (naturally I covered the costs) and was a good natured person throughout the whole saga, with fast efficient communications

Cannot recommend enough.

Matt bought a gadget from me, smooth as a smooth thing, no complaints from me :)

Matt bought a mini headphone amp/mixer from me and it was quick and easy. He's a friendly guy to deal with and he paid within minutes.
Can't ask for more than that as a seller!

I bought a B2V from Matt at the weekend. Nice easy transaction, nice fellow to deal with. Lovely place that he works in, too! If I lived near Plymouth I'd rehearse there for sure.

Cheers Matt.