Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1357154385' post='1918340']
Could do even better with those flathead cables from Planet Waves! Even so, well done!!

Truckstop
[/quote]

hmmmm, now could i get another pedal on if i did............???!!!!!!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1357167676' post='1918707']
Correct! Stereo looper and sampler. A new addition that I'm still 'playing with' rather than actively using...
[/quote]
why this and not the rc-30 or the boomerang, shep?
I'm still on the hunt for a cheap rc-30, but have no hurry yet.

[quote name='krysh' timestamp='1357167904' post='1918711']

why this and not the rc-30 or the boomerang, shep?
I'm still on the hunt for a cheap rc-30, but have no hurry yet.
[/quote]

Like Ant says, you can do lots of patch swapping without needing external switches and I had no more space to fit extras. The 2-switch RC unit is the same size as the Jamman so it had to be one or the other... After a quick play the Jamman won on features!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1357170414' post='1918766']
Like Ant says, you can do lots of patch swapping without needing external switches and I had no more space to fit extras. The 2-switch RC unit is the same size as the Jamman so it had to be one or the other... After a quick play the Jamman won on features!
[/quote]

cool, thanks for the infos shep and ant

My D.I.Y made board and my first board ever! I'm excited and impressed, just finished it off today and am now waiting for the EHX Enigma Q Balls to try fit somewhere. The Q-tron is getting sold and the Behringer BSY600 I doubt will live on there.

Got a few more pics of the building just here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/195774-just-diyed-my-own-board/"]http://basschat.co.u...d-my-own-board/[/url] Edited by Fender_Greg

it started like this

than it got like this

now :blink:

tomorrow?
...SYB 5 is going back to previous owner because he can´t live without it so i have to buy it elsewhere
...FX25B is going away next week
...line6 m9 + expression is going to classifieds (I just dont have patience to work with it properly)
...Pro Co Rat with LM chip is on the way to me
...I "need" new envelope filter
...I´m affraid that I will need new octaver and some chorus and flange...and I am afraid that I will also need Darkglass B3K. bloody GAS

Edited by p58

[quote name='p58' timestamp='1357379295' post='1921740']
...SYB 5 is going back to previous owner because he can´t live without it so i have to buy it elsewhere
...FX25B is going away next week
...line6 m9 + expression is going to classifieds (I just down have patience to work with it properly)
...Pro Co Rat with LM chip is on the way to me
...I "need" new envelope filter
...I´m affraid that I will need new octaver and some chorus and flange...and I am afraid that I will also need Darkglass B3K. bloody GAS
[/quote]

Sounds like quite the journey! I'd love to know how a B3K sounds used with a Sansamp :)

Hi! :hi:

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So.. it's Friday night and I've been for a noodle with my new board set up for 2013.. powered by the Carl Martin pro power.. It's been loadsa fun putting this board together (Pedaltrain 2) over the last 6-months, and [/font][/size][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]almost everything, except the H.O.F, is used/second-hand mainly from on-line auctions.. or given away free *TC Corona Chorus* as part of the promotion for the BH250. There are no passengers and everything is used - but not all at the same time.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The chain is; GP12XV preamp > Polytune > EQ-20 > OC-2 > Octave deluxe > MXR Auto Q > Corona > Vortex > H.O.F > Nova Dynamics > BBE Sonic Stomp[/font][/color][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

.. still have GAS for Source Audio SA170 programmable EQ, TC flashback delay, BOSS LS-2 and the MXR M87 compressor.. the Nova Dynamics and EQ-20 eat some serious Ma (600+ between them) and leave a large footprint.. so we'll see what 2013 turns up! B)

Edited by SimonEdward

How do you find the BBE Sonic Stomp?

Not seen one before and looked it up on the web and have to say that I am a little sceptical about their claims!

[quote name='SimonEdward' timestamp='1357943043' post='1931023']
Hi! :hi:

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So.. it's Friday night and I've been for a noodle with my new board set up for 2013.. powered by the Carl Martin pro power.. It's been loadsa fun putting this board together (Pedaltrain 2) over the last 6-months, and [/font][/size][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]almost everything, except the H.O.F, is used/second-hand mainly from on-line auctions.. or given away free *TC Corona Chorus* as part of the promotion for the BH250. There are no passengers and everything is used - but not all at the same time.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The chain is; GP12XV preamp > Polytune > EQ-20 > OC-2 > Octave deluxe > MXR Auto Q > Corona > Vortex > H.O.F > Nova Dynamics > BBE Sonic Stomp[/font][/color][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

.. still have GAS for Source Audio SA170 programmable EQ, TC flashback delay, BOSS LS-2 and the MXR M87 compressor.. the Nova Dynamics and EQ-20 eat some serious Ma (600+ between them) and leave a large footprint.. so we'll see what 2013 turns up! B)
[/quote]

Doing a last minute recording session today at Derby University, laying down one of our funky breakbeat tracks. It's one of simplest tunes we play and this is the stuff I need to play it... (Messy I know...)

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/4CFB9622-A625-41CC-BB83-B2CB3C390B2F-7948-000000EA4DFBBB7A.jpg[/IMG]

Oh...