Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.9, Surrey, Saturday 26th September 2015

silverfoxnik

Sorry folks but a last minute cancellation here - I've just been asked to referee at my local rugby club (guess all the other refs have cried off to watch internationals). Can't let them down as they can't play without me so would forfeit the match.

Was really looking forward to this and thanks Nick for organising. Will get there one year...

I put up two small items for the raffle, unopened set of Elites (5ivers) and a new short Speakon cable. As well as these two items I will put up my surplus EBS ( non DI ) Valve Drive pedal. But as an alternative to popping it in the raffle I will sell it for £50.00 on the day and put the proceeds to whatever charity we are supporting...

[quote name='Bass_Juice' timestamp='1443199560' post='2873092']
Last minute addition here :) will bring along Lakland Bob Glaub, Darkglass B7k & Duality, Axe Fx II, EBS 2x12

See you all tomorrow
[/quote]

There you go, all back nice and even - and some nice gear too!! (feel much better now) :)

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1443199440' post='2873091']
I put up two small items for the raffle, unopened set of Elites (5ivers) and a new short Speakon cable. As well as these two items I will put up my surplus EBS ( non DI ) Valve Drive pedal. But as an alternative to popping it in the raffle I will sell it for £50.00 on the day and put the proceeds to whatever charity we are supporting...
[/quote]

Thanks - much appreciated! :)

Slight change in my bringing, in that I only got around to dropping the Bass Collection into Guitar Aid on Thursday so that's out. I'll be bringing a Corvette Standard in its place and desperately hoping I get there in time for the setup workshop... cos boy does it need it.

Also, while digging my stuff out I discovered a Zoom 506 multi effects thing I'd forgotten about. While It must be nearly 20 years old, it's moved house twice as many times as it's been out of the box. Minty fresh, instructions, etc, and I've just stuck a battery in it and it's all spot on. Older tech, but would suit someone who fancies the occasional dabble with effects... almost vintage!

Would that be suitable for the raffle?... happy to throw it in if so.

[quote name='TomKent' timestamp='1443223248' post='2873297']
Going to have to give this a miss I'm afraid people! :( Playing the O2 in the evening and load in is 2pm (or earlier) so I'd only be able to stay for an hour or so from 10am. Next time! :)
[/quote]

There's a pub called The O2?

:o ;) :ph34r:

Hi folks,

Apologies for not being able to make it today in the end. Alas my neighbor across the road came home after a few too many drinks last night and crashed into my parked car. Looks like its going to be a write off and so I have no trasport for the time being. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meetup. Anyhow, hope you are all having a great time today.

All the best

James

[quote name='Naetharu' timestamp='1443281960' post='2873582']
Hi folks,

Apologies for not being able to make it today in the end. Alas my neighbor across the road came home after a few too many drinks last night and crashed into my parked car. Looks like its going to be a write off and so I have no trasport for the time being. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meetup. Anyhow, hope you are all having a great time today.

All the best

James
[/quote]

Not good James, sorry to hear that. Hope you called the Police out. Bad enough that he/she hit your car but it could have been worse. What an irresponsible git :angry: