Why become a member? ×

If you're looking at this ad, you know all about these.

chaypup

Indeed. If you are looking at this then you know what it does. If you don't you could go look at all the other ads for the same thing that have all cut and pasted the same description from the manufacturers web site anyway. Because I couldn't be bothered to even do that.

I do indeed know all about these, so won't buy them.

That said, it's not always laziness. Sometimes it's true, and often I guess it will be about suggesting to the easily led that this is the desirable thing everyone talks about.
But then, you already knew that - since you're looking at this, that is.

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1407247471' post='2518723']
I've no intention whatsoever of buying this bass but I'm outraged at the halfhearted nature of the listing...
[/quote]

Well, to be fair, it's when I DO have the intention of buying the bass that it annoys me (although not quite outraged ;) )
It's also just a bit of an assumption to make don't you think?
"Ah I see you've walked into my car showroom, I shan't bother telling you about the cars because you MUST know all about them or you wouldn't be here"
Might be true - might not!

Typically if it's a Fleabay or Scumtree ad which starts in this way, I'll often know significantly more than the seller - specifically that yes, you do want three times more than it 's worth, and no, it really wasn't made by Matsumoku.

Jon.