Why become a member? ×

100 Bass Guitars to Play Before you Die!

nick@ibassmag

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Hi all...[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Our Special Issue - 100 Bass Guitars to Play Before You Die - is half price on the Apple newsstand for the next 24 hours, but if you can guess which basses made it into the top ten (email your answer to [email protected]) we'll send you a voucher code to get it for free.. ;-)[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Nick[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][url="https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ibass-magazine-bass-guitar/id571010369?mt=8"]https://itunes.apple...d571010369?mt=8[/url][/size][/font]

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1395816899' post='2406564']
Here's my top 10 bass guitars I still need to play:

1. Ampeg ASB-1
2. Atlansia Pegasus
3. Bassimer STD
4. BassLab L-Bow
5. EGC Series 1 Bass
6. Little Torzal Standard Bass
7. Mike Lull T-Bass
8. Norton Merlin
9. Ritter Raptor
10. Spalt Hybrid

Do I win?
[/quote]

Oh, bad luck - they were 11-20 on the ibassmag list, not quite in that order though.... :D

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1395819822' post='2406579']
Oh, bad luck - they were 11-20 on the ibassmag list, not quite in that order though.... :D
[/quote]

*GRIN* Of course the real top 10 will be so obvious and vanilla that you could stick a flake in it and call it a "99".

[quote name='nick@ibassmag' timestamp='1395740656' post='2405590']
[font=Helvetica][size=3]Hi all...[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Our Special Issue - 100 Bass Guitars to Play Before You Die - is half price on the Apple newsstand for the next 24 hours, but if you can guess which basses made it into the top ten (email your answer to [email protected]) we'll send you a voucher code to get it for free.. ;-)[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Nick[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][url="https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ibass-magazine-bass-guitar/id571010369?mt=8"]https://itunes.apple...d571010369?mt=8[/url][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Are there alternative ways to access this publication?

Wal, '51 P bass, '61 Jazz bass, Warwick Dolphin, Rickenbacker 4001, Fodera coffee table, Gibson EB-0, Carl Thompson, Alembic spaceship, MusicMan StingRay.

just outside the top ten would be something like: Sue Ryder P Bass, Stagg PJ, Squier Bronco and one of those chipboard Hohner short scales that I started on.

• 1 month later...

Great to see an Android version!

Nick, would you be so kind as to detail the subscription costs please? Some people are perturbed by not being able to see them up front on the Google Play page. When I last had a very quick peek you had to hit the subscribe button to see them eek!

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1401014527' post='2459044']
Great to see an Android version!

Nick, would you be so kind as to detail the subscription costs please? Some people are perturbed by not being able to see them up front on the Google Play page. When I last had a very quick peek you had to hit the subscribe button to see them eek!
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica][size=3]The app is free to download and then you have the option to purchase individual issues or to subscribe. The mag is now available monthly and priced at £1.49 per issue or £13.99 for a 12 month subscription. There's also a one month free trial when you subscribe. I'll add the individual issue prices to the home page in the app - not sure why they're not already showing. Thanks Mornats![/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1395816899' post='2406564']
Here's my top 10 bass guitars I still need to play:

1. Ampeg ASB-1
2. Atlansia Pegasus
3. Bassimer STD
4. BassLab L-Bow
5. EGC Series 1 Bass
6. Little Torzal Standard Bass
7. Mike Lull T-Bass
8. Norton Merlin
9. Ritter Raptor
10. Spalt Hybrid