Why become a member? ×

Love Fuzz? Hate Valentines?

Sibob

I've decided today should forthwith be referred to as 'Happy Fuzz Day'!
Please feel free to share your fuzz pedals, your fave fuzz builders etc on here, or on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #HappyFuzzDay

Spread far and wide and lets get it trending ;)

Si

W&C Tall Font Russian and (my new fave) the Malekko Diabolik :)

Really good range of sounds between those two, and they are totally different beasts. So they are both on the board...

Not going to get a chance to use either today, but I'm actual resisting the temptation to make any dirt-box related puns as to what my plans are this evening ;)

Team Awesome Fuzz Machine is awesome! Heavy low end on that mutha.

I want to try the You're Doom, Diabolik, and Duality... If anyone wants to do a short term swap to be able to sample different fuzzes without spending any cash, I'm up for it! Spread the fuzz love.

My fave fuzz would have to be my earthbound audio beast followed closely by my old byoc large beaver built to rams head era specs with a few bass friendly mods done by Martin Owen. I'm currently fuzzless though as my mate has a loan of my beast

[URL=http://s66.photobucket.com/user/pablocien/media/2014-02-14%2020.36.48_zpsxx7xfwsd.jpg.html][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/pablocien/2014-02-14%2020.36.48_zpsxx7xfwsd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='Salt on your Bass?' timestamp='1392428853' post='2368809']
Happy fuzz day! (for yesterday!) - took receipt of my Cog Grand Tarkin to celebrate, which is likely to bully my sfx micro fuzz of my board...... :)
[/quote]

Piccccs :)

Si