Why become a member? ×

Black Extreme Jazz Bass with Hard Case

yorks5stringer

[quote name='Nick Laughlin' post='231700' date='Jul 3 2008, 12:16 AM']here's 20, i think![/quote]

Unless you are buying 2 tickets Nick, I'd already counted you from your earlier post!

So, we are still needing at least 1 more £5 raffle ticket purchaser.....(rock n) roll up!

Right the first 20 pm's have been sent out, I'm looking for at least another 20 before close of play on the 12th July.
A £5 won't even buy you a pint in London, and I spill around a £5's worth of petrol when filling up my car now!

So "thanks" so far but I know we can do better: there are a lot of Yorkshire Basschatters out there who have not contributed yet.....?

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='231816' date='Jul 3 2008, 10:24 AM']Right the first 20 pm's have been sent out, I'm looking for at least another 20 before close of play on the 12th July.
A £5 won't even buy you a pint in London, and I spill around a £5's worth of petrol when filling up my car now!

So "thanks" so far but I know we can do better: there are a lot of Yorkshire Basschatters out there who have not contributed yet.....?[/quote]

That's my £5 away!
Good luck everyone.

Eude

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='231852' date='Jul 3 2008, 11:20 AM']There's a point, let's get regional about this to see who's the most charitable :).

C'mon you Lancashire/Greater Manchester/Merseysiders!![/quote]

Unfortunately not everyone puts their location on their avatar: unless we had a 'stateless' category?

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='232012' date='Jul 3 2008, 02:02 PM']For those of you into statistics I've taken the Regions as per Governmental guidelines and these are the scores so far:

North East: 1
North West: 2
Yorks & Hum: 5
East Mids:
West Mids:
East Eng: 1
London:
South East: 7
South West: 2
Wales: 1
Scotland: 1
N. Ireland:
Stateless: 2

So how about some bids from the areas not yet represented please?[/quote]

Well that quashes the mean yorkshire git myth...