Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='107831' date='Dec 21 2007, 07:56 PM']We could hazard a guess Mrs T ... :)

As I don't have anything recent - the band is not ready for gigging yet - this will have to do. [b]I'm third from the left. !984[/b].
[attachment=4257:Agent_Orange_1.jpg][/quote]

Who's that second from the right then?

:huh:

I bet I'm older than you Hutton :) but hey, we're still doing it aren't we? No fancy tricks I'm afraid - I used to be able to play a Strat behind my back and with my teeth too when I had some but these days playing behind my back would require two weeks in traction.

Here's a couple taken a few weeks ago in Blackpool...

[quote name='Hutton' post='111347' date='Dec 31 2007, 10:37 AM']Nice one Homer. From your profile I see that you can give me a couple of years. BTW, do you think there is any significance in the fact that we both are using precisions. Old guy + Precision - an inevitable path![/quote]

Yeh - old gits & Precisions - it reminds me of a Police song...'Born in the 50s' :)

OK, my turn. I have dug out a few from over the years.

Recording our album with my band called INTER. The studio had this beautiful Washburn fretless bass that I had to use on one of the songs.

Playing a Radio 1 roadshow in the middle of Manchester.

Recording our first Radio 1 John Peel session.

Recording the second Radio 1 John Peel session.

Playing Brixton Academy when I had long hair.

Last gig I did a few years ago.

My bass corner minus the Musicman at the rehersal studio.

[quote]You have some nice stuff there linus27.[/quote]

Thank you. Sadly, all I have left is the ESP 400 (the black bass). The 1973 Telecaster bass, 1977 Precision bass and Musicman Stingray were all sold long ago when times were hard. However, I am rebuilding my collection. I have the ESP 400, Fender 1953 re-issue Precison (Telecaster bass), Squire Vintage Fretless (beautiful bass) and plan to buy a Musicman Stingray again and an NS Wav 4 electric upright.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Hutton' post='111347' date='Dec 31 2007, 10:37 AM']Nice one Homer. From your profile I see that you can give me a couple of years. BTW, do you think there is any significance in the fact that we both are using precisions. Old guy + Precision - an inevitable path![/quote]

I once went to a conference and a medical statistician suggested that, if we used the kind of stats models currently used in biomedicine, by the year 2024, almost 50% of the World's population will be Elvis impersonators!
On that basis, I confidently predict that everyone willl be playing Precisions by the year 2012!
Chris OAP (old age Precisioner)