Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='cheddatom' post='59137' date='Sep 12 2007, 10:44 AM']I like this picture 'cos you can see some of my board, and my bass looks great!

Anyone else play the Limelight in Crewe?[/quote]

Oh yes, play it twice a year and have done for probably 10 years or so...

I played it last Friday actually.... great venue!! :)

[quote name='cheddatom' post='59220' date='Sep 12 2007, 12:38 PM']Yeh, I really like it there, it has a great stage and a cool atmosphere, even when there's no-one there! What's your band?[/quote]

Europe's #1/The World's Longest Running KISS Tribute Band "Dressed To Kill" :)

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='60710' date='Sep 15 2007, 07:33 AM']Paul,the - I can't believe you have spent all these months hiding yourself away under that blue woolly hat!!!!

I have one word for you............

Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Terri xxxx :)[/quote]

It's obviously a stunt double - there's no bass in the picture. :huh:

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='60765' date='Sep 15 2007, 10:38 AM']Sean, in your avatar pic are you in the back of a Hercy-Bird??[/quote]

Certainly am Terri. That's me on the left, with our drummer on the right. We played for RAF Lynam and they took us up for a blast - we went down the M4 over the Severn bridges so we could all see our houses in Chepstow and Caldicot, back up the M4 and then back to Lynam for the gig. We playing there again next month and I'm hoping to get a better pic of me on the tail.

In the meantime here's some posey ones of me in the garden...

and one from the "departure lounge" at RAF Lynam

[quote name='Sean' post='60756' date='Sep 15 2007, 10:12 AM']It's obviously a stunt double - there's no bass in the picture. :huh:[/quote]

I think the bass was just about to be picked up - it's hiding behind my right leg, next to the strap. See it? - gold pg, black bodied.

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='60710' date='Sep 15 2007, 07:33 AM']Paul,the - I can't believe you have spent all these months hiding yourself away under that blue woolly hat!!!!

I have one word for you............

Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Terri xxxx :)[/quote]
:huh:
Ta Terri, not that I needed the ego fix. At some point I will announce my brimming unrequited love for you. But I've yet to work out whether Tinman is the jealous type *shady-eyes*

Edited by paul, the

[quote name='paul, the' post='60776' date='Sep 15 2007, 11:17 AM']I think the bass was just about to be picked up - it's hiding behind my right leg, next to the strap. See it? - gold pg, black bodied.
:huh:
Ta Terri, not that I needed the ego fix. At some point I will announce my brimming unrequited love for you. But I've yet to work out whether Tinman is the jealous type *shady-eyes*[/quote]
Tell me what basses you own and I'll see if we can come to some arrangement :)