Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

Haha awesome, I KNEW that was going to be download festival before i even saw the stage! Haha and in the spirit of the festival:

Same festival, same year, black campsite :huh:
And yes, that is a suit made entirely of binbag and gaffa tape, the security guard searching me didn't know WHAT to do! pmsl :)

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='Matty' post='266996' date='Aug 21 2008, 12:26 PM']Mike Portnoy?!? :)[/quote]
:huh: that's what I was thinking, just couldn't remember the name lol
and one of me, to put you all to shame because im quite possibly the youngest here, have a guess at my age

Was taken at out last gig by a friend who also happened to be doing something or other in photography :huh:
Zach

[quote name='5_string_death' post='267088' date='Aug 21 2008, 02:22 PM']:huh: that's what I was thinking, just couldn't remember the name lol
and one of me, to put you all to shame because im quite possibly the youngest here, have a guess at my age

Was taken at out last gig by a friend who also happened to be doing something or other in photography :huh:
Zach[/quote]
.... Ommmmmm ... ah...wait a minute..... it's coming through now..... by the mystic power of profile viewing ... :)[b] 14[/b]!?
a mere bass playing foetus!... consider me shamed! :huh:

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='267212' date='Aug 21 2008, 05:20 PM'].... Ommmmmm ... ah...wait a minute..... it's coming through now..... by the mystic power of profile viewing ... :)[b] 14[/b]!?
a mere bass playing foetus!... consider me shamed! :huh:[/quote]
Aha, cheat lol, but yh, i am currently the youngest, as far as i can tell lol
i could also be the least experienced, gi wise, with a grand total of... 4, i believe lol
Zach

[quote]QUOTE (bottomfeed @ Aug 21 2008, 05:20 PM)
.... Ommmmmm ... ah...wait a minute..... it's coming through now..... by the mystic power of profile viewing ... 14!?
a mere bass playing foetus!... consider me shamed![/quote]
[quote]Aha, cheat lol, but yh, i am currently the youngest, as far as i can tell lol
i could also be the least experienced, gi wise, with a grand total of... 4, i believe lol
Zach[/quote]
FAIL - I have a grand total of 0 (zero) gigs under my belt...