Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='MuseMatt' post='273848' date='Aug 31 2008, 05:21 PM']That's not a 5string :huh:

It's a cool bass though, do you like those 2 Musicmanstyle pickups?[/quote]
The guy who took those pictures didn't take any of when I was using my 5 string.. just waiting for the band photographer pics to come back :)
*runs off to see if one of the pics has her 5 string.. just for proof.. lol!*
The pickups are great... reaaaaaally meaty. I actually had to lower them as it was playing too hot!

Edited by Sarah5string

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='272819' date='Aug 29 2008, 08:41 PM']Crucial strides dude! :)[/quote]

Eh?!

Can someone just let me know, which side of me is the gu!t*r!st on in that pic? I put one up pic then changed it, but I keep seeing the first one in the thread. I think it's probably just in my 'pooter's memory or something so hopefully you're all seeing the one I wanted you to.

[quote name='Gamble' post='274112' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:06 PM']Eh?!

Can someone just let me know, which side of me is the gu!t*r!st on in that pic? I put one up pic then changed it, but I keep seeing the first one in the thread. I think it's probably just in my 'pooter's memory or something so hopefully you're all seeing the one I wanted you to.[/quote]

you're on the left of the photo, with your hair covering your face.

also, clear your internet cache, that should sort it.

[quote name='Gamble' post='274127' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:21 PM']That's the right one, cheers! I've found "delete cookies" in my internet options from the tools dropdown, but that'll lose all my saved passwords etc wont it? As long as you're all seeing the right one it's fine. Cheers!!

*computer n00b alert!*[/quote]
Download and install [url="http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/"]this[/url] wee beastie (say yes to everything except the yahoo toolbar <- coz you don't need that crapware).
Then right click on your [b]Recycle Bin [/b]click on >[b]Run Cleaner[/b] that clears your cache and gets rid of any nasties too. But here's the clever bit -> each time you go to a favourite website and login, right click on your [b]Recycle Bin [/b]again but select >[b]Open CCleaner[/b] >[b]options[/b] >[b]cookies[/b] then copy over the cookies from that website (eg. basschat.co.uk) to the right hand column. Now every time you run the cleaner (which you should do often) it gets rid of everything except your login details. :ph34r:

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='274143' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:40 PM']Download and install [url="http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/"]this[/url] wee beastie (say yes to everything except the yahoo toolbar <- coz you don't need that crapware).
Then right click on your [b]Recycle Bin [/b]click on >[b]Run Cleaner[/b] that clears your cache and gets rid of any nasties too. But here's the clever bit -> each time you go to a favourite website and login, right click on your [b]Recycle Bin [/b]again but select >[b]Open CCleaner[/b] >[b]options[/b] >[b]cookies[/b] then copy over the cookies from that website (eg. basschat.co.uk) to the right hand column. Now every time you run the cleaner (which you should do often) it gets rid of everything except your login details. :ph34r:[/quote]

+1 on the Crap Cleaner

[quote name='Gamble' post='274127' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:21 PM']That's the right one, cheers! I've found "delete cookies" in my internet options from the tools dropdown, but that'll lose all my saved passwords etc wont it? As long as you're all seeing the right one it's fine. Cheers!!

*computer n00b alert!*[/quote]

You can also hold down Shift and hit F5 in your web browser. This forces your browser to go and get a fresh copy of the page rather than reading it from the HDD.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='274408' date='Sep 1 2008, 12:39 PM']You can also hold down Shift and hit F5 in your web browser. This forces your browser to go and get a fresh copy of the page rather than reading it from the HDD.[/quote]

Not in my web browser .. (IE7)

[quote name='OldGit' post='274622' date='Sep 1 2008, 03:22 PM']Not in my web browser .. (IE7)[/quote]

Sorry, forgot there were still people using IE7.
It is of course Ctrl + F5 then and also for FF (Ctrl + R as well). Its been a while since i used it.
Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='274636' date='Sep 1 2008, 03:33 PM']Sorry, forgot there were still people using IE7.
It is of course Ctrl + F5 then and also for FF (Ctrl + R as well). Its been a while since i used it.
Sorry for the confusion.[/quote]

No Worries I only use IE when I have to :) of course so do about 60% of webusers :huh: Firefox is doing well, though, at 43% (W3Schools stats for August 2008)

As a keyboard stroke person though I like to know any specials that come along. Use Ctrl+r all the time but I didn't think it reloaded without looking in the cache .. but then I ain't techie ... it's my age you know ...

[quote name='OldGit' post='274684' date='Sep 1 2008, 04:05 PM']No Worries I only use IE when I have to :) of course so do about 60% of webusers :huh: Firefox is doing well, though, at 43% (W3Schools stats for August 2008)

As a keyboard stroke person though I like to know any specials that come along. Use Ctrl+r all the time but I didn't think it reloaded without looking in the cache .. but then I ain't techie ... it's my age you know ...[/quote]

I let the rest of the family use IE7 at home and i use FF3. It keeps my bookmarks from getting full of miniclip.com, habbo and CSI type of stuff.