Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='Gamble' post='275259' date='Sep 2 2008, 10:53 AM']HOLY CRAP!!!

3,148.6 MB removed.

No wonder it took a bit longer than "under a second"![/quote]
Blimey! :)

Because when I first started building 'putas it was all about efficiency, speed and security, I'm pretty anal about clearing my cache etc. and usually do it each time I'm through with whatever webby I've been on and ALWAYS after doing internet banking or ebay etc.
You might notice a slight increase in web browsing speed now that you've gotten rid of all that unwanted baggage. Remember too that all that stuff that builds up in your cache could be (if exploited) used against you. You should also set you cache to a more manageable size, say 50-80 Mb.

[quote name='NickThomas' post='275060' date='Sep 1 2008, 11:04 PM']Did you meet at a smiling contest? lol[/quote]
[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='275160' date='Sep 2 2008, 05:05 AM']Good grief... you are both annoyingly attractive people :)[/quote]

:huh: That will make her day if I told her, and I say “if” because “if” I tell her then she will know I’ve posted a pic of her on here and there’s quite a high possibility that she will totally blow her nut :huh:

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='275279' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:09 AM']:) That will make her day if I told her, and I say “if” because “if” I tell her then she will know I’ve posted a pic of her on here and there’s quite a high possibility that she will totally blow her nut :huh:[/quote]

Tell her it's pronounced "be arse, see hat", not "bass chat" and that you posted it in the wives/girlfriends pics thread.

I may as well post one...

Edited by The Funk

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='275279' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:09 AM']:) That will make her day if I told her, and I say “if” because “if” I tell her then she will know I’ve posted a pic of her on here and there’s quite a high possibility that she will totally blow her nut :huh:[/quote]

Or it could go the other way and she might blow your nut :huh:

[quote name='The Funk' post='275285' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:13 AM']Tell her it's pronounced "be arse, see hat", not "bass chat" and that you posted it in the wives/girlfriends pics thread.[/quote]

Haha that would be f***ing funny for about 3 seconds until I realise that she’s plotting a plan to chop my nuts off whilst I sleep :wacko:

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='275289' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:16 AM']Or it could go the other way and she might blow your nut :huh:[/quote]

There’s always that :)

Yeh, but I'm probably a sufficient number of years older than your other half to have committed some sort of offence saying that!!!

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='275325' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:59 AM']Yeh, but I'm probably a sufficient number of years older than your other half to have committed some sort of offence saying that!!![/quote]

She’s 22, it’s all legal :)

[quote name='cheddatom' post='275337' date='Sep 2 2008, 12:11 PM']That is a fiendish hat![/quote]

Why, thank you! I've had it for 12 years now and wear it at every gig I play. Some people complain if I don't wear the shades with it but sometimes on a dark stage, I just don't want to risk it.

[quote name='The Funk' post='275342' date='Sep 2 2008, 12:17 PM']Why, thank you! I've had it for 12 years now and wear it at every gig I play. Some people complain if I don't wear the shades with it but sometimes on a dark stage, I just don't want to risk it.[/quote]

You don't need the shades, it's the hat that makes it.

[quote name='yorick' post='274940' date='Sep 1 2008, 09:05 PM'][attachment=12829:l_d02402...ffc81490.jpg]This is me with the new Sandberg and colourful strides........................ :huh:[/quote]

Nige... you ROCK!!! As do your strides AND your lovely 70's Jazz-alike Sandberg! :)

[quote name='Machines' post='272829' date='Aug 29 2008, 08:59 PM'][/quote]
Sorry mate, you've got to be 18 or over to post in here. :)

And you Mr White, look far to normal to be Pompey. And your bird can't be, no way.
[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='275041' date='Sep 1 2008, 10:46 PM'][/quote]

Edited by johnnylager

[quote name='johnnylager' post='275436' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:19 PM']And you Mr White, look far to normal to be Pompey. And your bird can't be, no way.[/quote]

haha, well I'm Pompey by birth, not by blood :) You're right about Caroline though, she's from LAHNDAAAAAAN near Harrow.

To be honest mate, I wish I was back in Pompey now. Derby is sh*t; the weather is sh*t every day, the football is sh*t, the jobs are sh*t, a lot of my uni mates have gone home after uni so I don’t know many people up here…don’t know what I’m still doing here really. I’ve told myself that I’m escaping by the latest of next summer to come back down south, weather that be London or Pompey depending on more education possibilities or work, who knows.