Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

• 4 weeks later...

just thought i would post here so that everyone who helped and supported me knows at least what i look like :)

of course i will post new pics when i get back to my "stage weight" *lol*

[attachment=16428:ret7.jpg]

[attachment=16429:gig1_041.jpg]

Edited by IncX

[quote name='Protium' post='337512' date='Nov 26 2008, 05:48 PM']I take it you bought a different Vampyre then?[/quote]

nope... i actually owned a darklord and a vampyre SN before paying for the vampyre LTD ... i was so excited because i planned to complete all warwick vampyres... oh well.

A few shots by way of newbie ingratiation. My career highlights, I suppose...

Here I am on-stage with the short-lived but over-rehearsed prog rock giant that was Jack the Stabber.
[attachment=16430:n6039334...275_2660.jpg]

We were OK, but imploded after the guitarist suddenly decided we weren't a "proper" band. God knows what he meant, but that was that.

Here I am at my semi-regular haunt, the Wednesday jam session at The Chillingham in Heaton.
[attachment=16434:john_pope.jpg]

..and finally, a shot of my high-school band circa 2002. Another over-rehearsed band, but we were pretty bloody good for a high-school outfit, and bypassed the Foo Fighters and Greenday in favour of more challenging material like 'Sweet Child O Mine' or 'Since You Been Gone'. That Aria was my first real bass, but I was already a Fez veteran...
[attachment=16435:n2842044...889_2065.jpg]

[quote name='TheDarkReaver' post='288561' date='Sep 21 2008, 02:45 PM']Me in the background a bit:

And a dark close-up:

All at Thursdays Vlad in Tears gig. I nearly went deaf in my left ear because of being right next to the cymbals.[/quote]

What d'ya know, the Chillingham! Stage looks different when you can (more or less) actually fit on it!

[quote name='bassoctopus' post='337550' date='Nov 26 2008, 06:33 PM']Here's me :)

And one of the full band

[/quote]

oh, any pics with the infinity?

and... do you really perform with the mask on? i was thinking its a good idea if one of you wants to have a day off, you can always put the mask on a session musician, and ppl will still think its the same band *lol*

i wonder if Slipknot does that

[quote name='CyberBass' post='338245' date='Nov 27 2008, 11:35 AM'][attachment=16450:Flyover_..._Myspace.jpg]
Heres one of the obligatory promo shots we all dread lol.[/quote]

Yeah Why do 80% of originals bands dress in black and pose "wid additude" near concrete?
Hardly "original" is it?
Live shots are so much better for promotion ...