Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='5_string_death' post='318749' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:59 PM'][attachment=15424:Hugss.JPG]
Me and my gf :wub: , not to long ago. Its one of her favorites of me and her, and i like it too lol.
Zach[/quote]

oooh, can i ask how long ago, and which sony centre is that? thats an adorable photo.

x

[quote name='budget bassist' post='318762' date='Oct 31 2008, 01:13 AM']romantic setting too.... outside the sony centre, you often see young couples outside the one in nottingham :)[/quote]
Aha, she was about to go up to her parents car, and they don't have a particular liking for me, so thats as far as I'm allowed lol.

[quote name='mewsie' post='318784' date='Oct 31 2008, 07:27 AM']oooh, can i ask how long ago, and which sony centre is that? thats an adorable photo.

x[/quote]
It was a while ago, mabye 7 or 8 months ago. We've been together for about 16 months now lol
Zach

The obligatory "Atmospheric Shot" checking for dust... :huh:
[attachment=15433:My_Pictu...date_566.jpg]

and the " 0.25 seconds after attempting a 'Rock Pose' and the Bass rebounds off your gonads" shot. :)

[attachment=15434:My_Pictu...date_583.jpg]

Edited by BigAlonBass

[quote name='Duarte' post='318691' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:26 PM']Laugh it up guys, she is immense.

But to answer your question, no - the man is one of my teachers (i know) and he just wanted to be 'hip', so wore a 'hoodie' if that's what the kids are wearing these days...[/quote]

ha ha Sorry
Just looked like a punter had invaded the stage to sing Mooooi waaaayyyy to impress his mates .. :)

Tell him he has to dress as cool as "The Funk" next time :huh:

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='5_string_death' post='318868' date='Oct 31 2008, 10:36 AM']It was a while ago, mabye 7 or 8 months ago. We've been together for about 16 months now lol
Zach[/quote]

haha, thanks, they've got something in one of those cabinets i want. hope its still there. which sony centre was it?

x

[attachment=15459:S5000284.JPG]
[attachment=15460:S5000263.JPG]
[attachment=15461:S5000287.JPG]

A few photos taken the other week: after I had taken my bass back for adjustments to JS, I went over the Snake Pass to Staleybridge where we had a gig in a Tennis Club. Still not sure why the notice boards were covered in tin foil.....
I'm obviously the good-looking one.

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='budget bassist' post='319676' date='Nov 1 2008, 04:05 PM']Wonk unit? It's a f***ing small world mate! I played a gig with them last night! Their singer is f***ing nuts :huh:[/quote]

Ah Alex is a good friend of mine also the craziest man I know, did he do some poetry for you folks?

I'm guessing they were playing with a stand in bass player as Mark broke his fingers on his way to work in the week 2 days before going on tour, sucks :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='319767' date='Nov 1 2008, 06:58 PM']Ah Alex is a good friend of mine also the craziest man I know, did he do some poetry for you folks?

I'm guessing they were playing with a stand in bass player as Mark broke his fingers on his way to work in the week 2 days before going on tour, sucks :)[/quote]
He did indeed, "the blonde" cracked me up :huh:

And they had alex on bass, but they pulled up a bassist from one of the other bands for the last song because his hand was cramping :huh: Was a good show

[quote name='budget bassist' post='319804' date='Nov 1 2008, 08:17 PM']He did indeed, "the blonde" cracked me up :)

And they had alex on bass, but they pulled up a bassist from one of the other bands for the last song because his hand was cramping :huh: Was a good show[/quote]

Always a good show with the Wonk we are trying to organise a tour with them and T Alan next year now that would be fun.

Did he do the one about his bald dad?