Why become a member? ×

Feedback for thebrig

Delberthot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brian kindly sold me a Combo and it is superb, as described and in excellent condition. 

Nice & easy, friendly transaction plus excellent communication skills from a trusted BC'er.

Thanks Brian, very much appreciated 😎😎👍👍

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a lovely Lakland P Bass from Brian. Nice and easy communication throughout, and ended up visiting Brian at his home in Shropshire to try/collect the bass where I was made to feel really welcome - spending a couple of hours discussing football and music in the process!

Buy with confidence from Brian, he’s a pleasure to deal with…

I purchased an as-new Barefaced Two10S cab from @thebrig and Brian couldn't have made this transaction go any easier. From accepting a deposit to hold the cab while I accumulated funds, to prompt shipment once I'd paid the remainder (it even arrived a day earlier than expected, which was a bonus!). The cab is stunning and exactly as described, and sounds amazing and LOUD. Communication throughout was superb and I'd have no hesitation dealing with Brian again. 

• 2 months later...

Brian bought my Barefaced One10 - no fussing, no messing, just the good stuff - prompt payment and excellent communications. I also had the pleasure of meeting Brian in person for the handover in the Stourbridge Aldi car park. He is a really great guy  - very friendly and totally cool about the fact that I initially went to the wrong branch of Aldi and thus arrived late!  

Enjoy the cab, mate, and I bet you enjoyed that 3:2 win today!

15 hours ago, GrammeFriday said:

Brian bought my Barefaced One10 - no fussing, no messing, just the good stuff - prompt payment and excellent communications. I also had the pleasure of meeting Brian in person for the handover in the Stourbridge Aldi car park. He is a really great guy  - very friendly and totally cool about the fact that I initially went to the wrong branch of Aldi and thus arrived late!  

Enjoy the cab, mate, and I bet you enjoyed that 3:2 win today!

Cheers Nick, it was a pleasure meeting you too.

As for the Arsenal game, I can't say I enjoyed watching the game until the the 97th minute when the winning goal went in. 🙂

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

Brian has just bought my Gibson SG bass from me. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout,  paid straightaway and arranged the collection.

Thanks Brian - I hope you enjoy the bass

7 hours ago, tazza1 said:

Brian has just bought my Gibson SG bass from me. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout,  paid straightaway and arranged the collection.

Thanks Brian - I hope you enjoy the bass

Cheers Steve, it was a pleasure mate.🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Bought a guitar multi-fx pedal from Brian. Dead straightforward transaction. The pedal was posted straight away and was very well packaged. 

Tracking number was supplied and communication was excellent. 

Entirely trustworthy and highly recommended. 

• Thanks 1