Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Basschat Chav Club

lojo

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1363127294' post='2009081']
I own a pair of nike trousers which on occasion I have been known to wear. I justify them with the 'they're incredibly comfortable' argument, which in fairness they are incredibly comfy.
[/quote]
Is it the ones with the press stud fastening sides?

No tatts - won't drink from cans - wouldn't go to a BBQ if you paid me - won't wear joggers outside - never worn a baseball cap - won't buy pizza - TV less than 40" - won't eat a pasty in the street - no jewellry ever ..........

I'm duly reporting all you scummers to the DWP.

[quote name='yepmop' timestamp='1363130988' post='2009142']
I'm no Scummer :D I live on the right side of 'Ampshire
[/quote]

There's two sides to 'Ampshire.

There's the rough side where they sleep in their vests and the posh side where they get out of the bath to have a wee... :)

[quote name='yepmop' timestamp='1363130988' post='2009142']
I'm no Scummer :D I live on the right side of 'Ampshire
[/quote]

I've seen the sort of amoeba that frequents Copnor and North End - and the capital 'A' after an apostrophe is a bit of an own goal , so if you're gonna make a statement like that - prove it.

1) How big's your telly and did you get it from Brighthouse ?

2) When you sign on do you leave a can of Ace lager on the wall outside til you've done?

3) Is your dog called Tyson ?

4) Do you think 'Shamless' airs on the Discovery Channel

5) When ram raiding the local offy - are you so thick that you used your own car?

6) Are your sister's children called 'Bobba' , 'Dobba' , 'Wayne' , 'Shazza' , 'Mohamed ' , ' Leroy' , Jadwiga' and 'Abajomi ' - and does she only know who 5 of the fathers are ?

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1363117142' post='2008851']
Theres no fixed rules for membership, just state what qualifies you or excludes you

I'm in based on playing a Fender Precision in a Covers Band, and shameless with it.
[/quote]

call yourself a chav ?

with a fender ?

not sure how many of those ive seen in cash converters lately <_<

as jarvis cocker once said .... 'i dont see anyone else smiling' ;)

oh god, I think I might be the equivalent of a basschat hipster??

Obscure 6 string bass, 20+ pedals, all through cheap old peavey amps. Over playing on pretentious original instrumental music, but without the skill to back up my pretentions. I own a soldering iron but would never dare modify my bass. And to top it all off I hate watching covers bands!!!

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1363166640' post='2009365']
oh god, I think I might be the equivalent of a basschat hipster??

Obscure 6 string bass, 20+ pedals, all through cheap old peavey amps. Over playing on pretentious original instrumental music, but without the skill to back up my pretentions. I own a soldering iron but would never dare modify my bass. And to top it all off I hate watching covers bands!!!
[/quote]

More than 5 strings, you're in mate! Just buy one of those cheap t shirts from china with Armani written on it to complete the ensemble :D

[quote name='lee4' timestamp='1363117793' post='2008879']
Thats not ankle jewellery,it's a tag!Do you have an ASBO(Awful Sounding Bass Order)?

[/quote]

Oh yes, I've definitely got one of those! I'm not allowed to play me bass in a built up area or in front of children or people of a nervous dispostion. Or those with any musical discernment at all.

[quote name='JellyKnees' timestamp='1363190485' post='2009481']
I have to move to a different carriage on the train if someone gets on with a meal from burger king/mcdonalds...guess that counts me out then?
[/quote]

Possibly not, that's a hell of an allergy to have, and all chavs are prone to allergies and syndromes.

[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1363190746' post='2009485']
Possibly not, that's a hell of an allergy to have, and all chavs are prone to allergies and syndromes.
[/quote]

Less an allergy, more a desire not to chunder copiously over my fellow travellers. Although I do suffer with hayfever...damn, maybe I'm a contender after all.