Why become a member? ×

My band on TV this eve (Boxing Day)

Lozz196

[quote name='The Dark Lord' timestamp='1356560933' post='1911261']
Cameraman seemed to give you more screen footage than the good-lookin girl too. Was it your weird shoes - or was it your funky-coloured bass? When you have two bassists, it's only proper that they both play Precisions.
Good stuff.
[/quote]

Cheers, it must have been the shoes, I reckon. Unfortunately the bass has now gone - was a 77 Vintage White (so had gone yellow over the years).

I agree, 2 bassists in any sense of properness = 2 Precisions.

[quote name='rogerstodge' timestamp='1356612297' post='1911595']
Think im in love with your (female) singer Lozz
[/quote]

The Minx has that effect, wherever she goes.

Nice one Bassmurf, that is the footage from the show, although we`ve synched it in with the actual recorded track, rather than the audio from the show, as it`s the vid to the single.

[quote name='Bassmurf' timestamp='1356621005' post='1911704']
[media]http://vimeo.com/53136987[/media]

Catchy tune!
[/quote]

nice one, looks fun! :)

but the special congratulations go for getting the camera on you (Lozz) while the guitar was doing his solo... how did you manage that??? :lol:

Well done matey , am so pleased the video was posted on here must have been so much fun playing on the telly show looks like you were havin a great time dude sorry to hear you don't have the bass any more , it looks like mine but mine is a vintage ( brand) v4. Good one on making the performance tape your video single, it's a super performance looks great on the vid posted here too. Have a great new year. Paul

Well we are "kind-of". The look is based on Dads Army, but we thought wise to have the RAF represented, and me - well I`m the Private Walker type, the spiv.

Must admit I`m bemused as to why I got so much camera action in the solo - the shoes just must have natural charisma :lol:

It`s been great working in this band - I never thought I`d do originals again once I`d joined a quality covers band, but when that split, I got the opportunity to join this and snapped it up. Originals, on TV, and putting out a vinyl album at 47, would never have thought it :rolleyes:

Edited by Lozz196