Why become a member? ×

Floyd

Bloke goes to a psychiatrist and tells him " I can't stop thinking about breasts . "
Psychiatrist replies " Ok, let's try a word association test . I'll say a word and you tell me the first word that pops into your head . Right , first word ; football . "
The guy blurts out " Tits "

" Cars ? " says the shrink .
" Tits " comes the answer .

" We need something more detailed " muses the shrink ," How about windscreen wipers ? "
The guy makes a rhythmical side-to-side motion with a kiss at the end of each swing . :lol:

[quote name='DaveFry' timestamp='1354191281' post='1883271']
Bloke goes to a psychiatrist and tells him " I can't stop thinking about breasts . "
Psychiatrist replies " Ok, let's try a word association test . I'll say a word and you tell me the first word that pops into your head . Right , first word ; football . "
The guy blurts out " Tits "

" Cars ? " says the shrink .
" Tits " comes the answer .

" We need something more detailed " muses the shrink ," How about windscreen wipers ? "
The guy makes a rhythmical side-to-side motion with a kiss at the end of each swing . :lol:
[/quote]

Bloke goes to a psychiatrist and says: "[i]My GP told me to come and see you, but he didn't say why[/i]."

Psychiatrist says: "[i]OK, let's do some simple tests.[/i]"

He produces a pack of test cards, lays one down, it's a green triangle.

Bloke says: "[i]Naked man[/i]."

Next card, it's a red circle.

Bloke says: "[i]Naked lady[/i]."

Next card, it's a blue square.

Bloke says: "[i]Naked man making love to a naked lady[/i]."

Psychiatrist says: [i]"Well I think I can see why your GP sent you to me - you're clearly obsessed with sex[/i]."

Bloke says: "[i]Now hang on a minute - you're the one with the dirty pictures.[/i]"