Why become a member? ×

Best kept in a dark room until it can be burnt!

pst62

Vile!
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GIG-10-RAPTOR-CUSTOM-PROTOTYPE-HAND-MADE-ELECTRIC-BASS-GUITAR-1ST-ONLY-1-MADE-/330766250049?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D1"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GIG-10-RAPTOR-CUSTOM-PROTOTYPE-HAND-MADE-ELECTRIC-BASS-GUITAR-1ST-ONLY-1-MADE-/330766250049?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D1[/url]

Edited by pst62

It says "1st & only made" yet if you look in the last picture there is another one, but in a different shade of puke, called the Waterskipper.

Don't look too closely though, there are far worse one in there than the Raptor. Though, having said that, there are some that I quite like: The Goblin DT, the Scorpion and maybe the Medevil too.

I did wonder if they were based on the shapes of US States. I would love to know how exactly they are designed. I have a feeling that it'll involve Apes and Etch-a-Sketches.

Edited by KingBollock

My first thought was the same as Bremen's, that it was like the Olimpic logo, and after thinking that the Stingray actually looked like a dragon with its jaws agape, I began to wonder if they are in fact a sophisticated Rorschach test. Well, I can't do the looking at clouds game at the moment because there's just the one and it goes from horizon to horizon.

[quote name='Pinball' timestamp='1342911838' post='1742776']I like the way it has carrying handles built into the body, more things should be designed like that![/quote]
Well, Ibanez did it with the JEM series, back in '87. Hmm, anyone else know if any other guitar designs incorporated "handles" before then?