Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Chris2112

Chris2112

MB1. :)
Just bought a Hohner jack bass off Chris(the Elle one with the body, not the London look one!... you can play cricket with!) :huh:
Great Transaction,Great Communication,and some jolly good bass banter too!
Would Definately buy from Chris again! ........and you should too!.

Hope the Urge sale went O.K today!
All The Best!
Martin.

Edited by MB1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I recently had the pleasure of "doing business" with Chris over his Alembic Epic and its possible trade for my Status. He's a lovely lad who knows his stuff, and I would totally and unreservedly recommend him! Cheers mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can only echo the sentiments of previous posters - Chris was the perfect seller. Not only did he agree to take payment for the lovely Zoot fretless he sold me in two instalments but he regularly dropped me a line to touch bass (whooaahh - puntastic!) in the interim - sometimes about the deal, sometimes just to chat about bassy stuff. A great guy and a fantastic advert for BC; I wouldn't hestitate to deal with him again.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a streamer special edition from Chris. I can't express how happy I am! There were some logistics to getting the deal done but with Chris's willingness to help and his patience I am now the proud owner of that bass. A massive massive MASSIVE thank you to Chris. An _awesome_ bass and an AWESOME BC'er! I heartily recommend him!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...

Chris bought a bass from me yesterday, great guy to deal with, swift payment, good communication, no messing about, buy or sell with confidence with him, great example of how the people on here make buying and selling gear much easier than anywhere else. Hope you enjoy the bass mate 👍

• Like 1