Why become a member? ×

FS: 8 String Fender P Bass, converted by Jon Shuker (SOLUTION)

Sean.Robinson

Yeah you are all probably right as i think this is the only one I've read on BC.
It's just a shame that's all especially for 73jazz.
It kinda decreases your faith in humanity at times - whow that was a bit heavy even for me !!!

As pointed out one email or reply on BC could have cleared it all up very easily and all would be well in the world again.

Dave

unfortunately not.
due to high fees for accepting money through paypal,we agreed on sending the money over bank account. only the fees of his bank i sent via paypal to show goodwill, which were roundabout 14gbp

Edited by 73Jazz

[quote name='73Jazz' timestamp='1326476427' post='1497833']
unfortunately not.
due to high fees for accepting money through paypal,we agreed on sending the money over bank account. only the fees of his bank i sent via paypal to show goodwill, which were roundabout 14gbp
[/quote]

You are really a trusting and all round good guy. Hope things work out for you.

[quote name='73Jazz' timestamp='1326476427' post='1497833']
unfortunately not.
[/quote]
Don't worry about it mate this one is gonna work out alright. I have a good feeling about it . I wish you the best and am very sorry to hear about this ongoing saga. Don't let it deter you though. There are a lot of good people here and I'm sure that's this guys circumstances got beyond control and he didn't intentionally set out to rip you off. That said his behaviour is appalling and he needs to sort this out ASAP. Good luck mate. I really hope we get a good result here. Sean if you are reading, it's not too late to turn this around people make mistakes we understand, do the right thing and sort this one out mate.

I think we would all agree that the manner in which 73Jazz has conducted himself has been amazing since this whole debacle began!

I would have no hesitation in entering a transaction with you myself and I'm sure the rest of the BC community would +1 that.

I'd be spitting venom big time on here by now!! :o

Chapeau to you sir and I only hope this all ends well for you soon ;)

73Jazz - Sean is in Rotherham, which is only a short trek from the fine city of Sheffield where I live. If you find yourself still in this position in a week or so I don't mind going to collect the bass from Sean and posting it on to you. I'm sure the Mods are working on something anyway, so I'm not trying to step on any toes or get in the way (someone please tell me if I am), but I would like to see a positive resolution to an unnecessarily messy situation.

[quote name='TG Flatline' timestamp='1326820019' post='1502398']
73Jazz - Sean is in Rotherham, which is only a short trek from the fine city of Sheffield where I live. If you find yourself still in this position in a week or so I don't mind going to collect the bass from Sean and posting it on to you. I'm sure the Mods are working on something anyway, so I'm not trying to step on any toes or get in the way (someone please tell me if I am), but I would like to see a positive resolution to an unnecessarily messy situation.
[/quote]

This seems like a great resolution and bravo sir.

[quote name='TG Flatline' timestamp='1326820019' post='1502398']
[/quote]

Well done. Great idea and offer of help.
I applaude you.

Dave

TG is not the only one who offered that great help. There is another remarkable guy of the bc community, who offered help and showed what gentlemen are under us.

we are on it.
TG and the other guy offered to meet sean and pick the bass, so they can send it to me.

we are still waiting for Sean response for time and place, or an adress to collect the bass.

But also in this case, no answer til now

[quote name='JakeBrownBass' timestamp='1326985224' post='1504734']
This is a shame, i've dealt with Sean in the past & everything went flawlessly. Hope this gets resolved.
[/quote]

Yeah, a couple of people have said that.
Seems to make it worse as he clearly knows how to carry out satisfactory transaction, and yet 73jazz gets dicked around.