Why become a member? ×

FS: 8 String Fender P Bass, converted by Jon Shuker (SOLUTION)

Sean.Robinson

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1327341524' post='1509638']
I'd love to hear what he says about this bass. I dunno it just doesn't look his style to me. :unsure:
(my 1st post was sarcasm btw)
[/quote]

I've just come off the phone with Jon Shuker, he say's the bass is authentic and he did the work.

Basschat = new freemasons :) mess with one, mess with all! I'm in for this Help-a-brother-out fund if deemed appropriate by our gracious overloads.... *bows*

I like the fact there's been over 120 posts all backing 73jazz up, really shows a good community of like minded people. Shame it took our man 73jazz to be metaphorically kicked in the balls to show it, but we all knew it anyway :)

I'm guessing Sean hasn't raised his voice because he's probably dodging the 120 glares he'll get if he does (unless there's some kind of explanation.

Kudos guys on everything everyone's done, we're all behind you 73jazz.

Russ. x

There is talk of chipping in to compensate the buyer. I am all for that. If Mr Fretmeister is given his head then I suggest we all chip in to the court fees instead. I was ripped off on another forum once and it totally sucks.

I'm in with whatever people decide to do as regards getting some funds together to get this as*hole a nice dirty mark on his criminal record. its all well and good trying to get a nice polite ending to this but the truth is there is a skanky rip off merchant knocking around who needs some form of justice serving to him.

it makes me angry that this guy is creating a crack in the trust and honesty we all have when buying and trading together. I love he fact that if I chose to buy something from a member on here, it would always be a good deal and I have never had uncomfortable dealings with anyone to date. it would be a sad day the day that comes into question.

I hope this gets resolved quickly now. and this Sean guy learns not to mess with the BC brothers! one way or another.

Will

Just a quick update.

Thanks to the help of some exceptional Basschat members, we've managed to get hold of the bass for 73Jazz. I will be ship to him this week.

Many thanks to martthebass, TG Flatline, Fretmeister and Hazbeen, for going above and beyond to help in getting this sorry mess sorted.

:drinks: :thank_you: :i-m_so_happy: