Why become a member? ×

The Coolest Bass Player On The Planet

Pete Academy

I dont care what you say Mark K and Pino P
the best of the best, the best at being the best,the best at knowing their the best, the best at saying their the best, the best at not saying their the best, the best at playing the best, the best at.....oh you get my point.
its obvious but true.
that boxer put it the...best

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1319733' date='Jul 28 2011, 08:40 PM']in my book the coolest ever bass player is this woman.. in looks and playing..[/quote]
When I saw the picture you posted the first thing that came into my mind was:

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' post='1319714' date='Jul 28 2011, 08:24 PM']Everyone has their own reference ppiints. For me, it's always been Pino Palladino. Saw him live on New Years Evw 1981 and it changed my perception of how fluid a bass player could be. And, even though he's now a friend of mine, I am still inspired by his playing.[/quote]

+ a zillion Kev (you need to hook us up sometime! He's my bass playing hero). Also love Adam Blackstone.

[quote name='tony_m' post='1320349' date='Jul 29 2011, 12:40 PM']I can't believe nobody's mentioned a certain Japanese cross-dresser yet... :)[/quote]
Keep up, sir! Post #31...
[quote name='Johnston' post='1319844' date='Jul 28 2011, 10:31 PM']Hyunmo Kim.[/quote]
Although he's Korean, rather than Japanese.