Why become a member? ×

Brixton Primus ticket goes bannanas

daz

There is still two months to go and fever is building high already

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160584453603&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Primus ticket for Bixton on ebay[/url]

ps. wasnt mine by the way.

Edited by daz

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1237082' date='May 19 2011, 04:41 PM']Thanks for this..one of my friends is head of security at Brixton Academy..looks like I need to give him a ring...[/quote]

Why?

edit: dang, Wayne beat me too it but great minds and all that! Cheers Punk Dude!!!

Edited by jonthebass

[quote name='jonthebass' post='1237098' date='May 19 2011, 04:54 PM']Why?

edit: dang, Wayne beat me too it but great minds and all that! Cheers Punk Dude!!![/quote]

Derrr..because he can get me in/ back stage free/gratis...

• 1 month later...

If anyone is looking for a ticket for the Manchester gig on Tuesday get in touch with Paul 5. There is a thread in the for sale section. I said to Paul i would buy it but i have been let down with a lift so if anyone is after one give Paul a shout. If not i will still pay for it.

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1237349' date='May 19 2011, 08:09 PM']No. I'll be at home [b]building a shed with a drumkit instead.[/b][/quote]

I've made a monster! I'm so proud of myself ;0)

Yeh, I'll be at the gig!

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1237349' date='May 19 2011, 08:09 PM']No. I'll be at home building a shed with a drumkit instead. I'll be there in spirit!

Truckstop[/quote]

You're building a shed with a drumkit ? You are McGuiver and I claim my five dildos.