Why become a member? ×

cheap as chips

birdseye01

ummm its a stingray copy from tanglewood 4 string it needs re soldering in 1 spot so the sound doesnt always cut out every now and again need quick sale so with 15 watt behringer amp and gigbag will sell for 125 ono to someone whos genuinely interested please help i need to get rid of it or it gets left behind please help will be sad to see it go please someone respond also has receipt of original price of 850 so absolute bargain

[quote name='birdseye01' post='128665' date='Jan 27 2008, 01:23 PM']also has receipt of original price of 850 so absolute bargain[/quote]

I once bought a jumper in a charity shop and the sales assistant asked if I wanted a receipt. I said sure and she gave me a Toymaster receipt for an Action Man doll dated from two years ago.

That was awesome.

[quote name='paul, the' post='128691' date='Jan 27 2008, 02:06 PM']I once bought a jumper in a charity shop and the sales assistant asked if I wanted a receipt. I said sure and she gave me a Toymaster receipt for an Action Man doll dated from two years ago.

That was awesome.[/quote]
Dorset must be a funny place if people donate receipts to charity shops. Up here they mostly give slightly musty clothes. :)

Has the cutting out problem only occurred since your last attempt at a trade? Or did you forget to mention it before?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11883&st=0"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11883&st=0[/url]

Just checking.

lol Tanglewood owners must make a big loss in the second hand markets if the RRP's are £850 :huh:

Post this on the bay if your not getting any interest..people buy anything there!

You know I'm curious, any chance we can get a photo of this reciept?

Also, re-word your ad. I couldn't understand it :) where does it begin & end.

Edited by Pedro1020

If you enlarge the photo, you can count 9 Strings which would made this bass unique and well worth 850....not sure where you would source the strings from mind?

PS a little hint Birdseye, if we check on your profile we can see you have already offered it twice before so it may be useful to revise your listing in light of all the comments. May be a clear photo of the receipt for 850 would convince one or two sceptics? :)

[quote name='birdseye01' post='128665' date='Jan 27 2008, 01:23 PM']ummm its a stingray copy from tanglewood 4 string it needs re soldering in 1 spot so the sound doesnt always cut out every now and again need quick sale so with 15 watt behringer amp and gigbag will sell for 125 ono to someone whos genuinely interested please help i need to get rid of it or it gets left behind please help will be sad to see it go please someone respond also has receipt of original price of 850 so absolute bargain[/quote]

Fella, Your going to need to convince anyone looking at this that you really paid £850 for a tanglewood...£85 maybe but £850? :)

You'd get a better response if you answered some questions and took some better pics?

Why didn't you mention the fact that it's faulty the last two times you put it up for sale? Posting a scan of the reciept would go a long way to prove that you're not trying to deceive people too....

I love a bit of light entertainment in the afternoon! This is like the good old BW old days. Mods, let us have a laugh and gang up on him; given that none of us have any cash it's probably the only reason we're looking at the For Sale forum anyway :)