Why become a member? ×

BASS BASH MARCH 2008

ped

[quote name='dood' post='132271' date='Feb 1 2008, 10:33 PM']You guys are great!!! lol.. big smiles! Thanks, I'd love to try the li'l Epi 1x12.. and salivate over the Overwaters and Wals![/quote]

I'm bringing my UL112 and T112NYC as usual.

[quote name='obbm' post='132276' date='Feb 1 2008, 10:38 PM']I'm bringing my UL112 and T112NYC as usual.[/quote]

Superb!!!! I'll no doubt be talking at length about the differences between the UL & the NYC. I have been reading some reviews on TalkBass.

[quote name='ped' post='132648' date='Feb 2 2008, 04:36 PM']Yo do realise that this whole 'Bash' thing is just a ploy to get everyone's gear in a room so I can lock you all out and make off with it, don't you? ;0)[/quote]

I would make sure you have someone to help you!

With all those big rigs you will be easy to track down, just check out the local Chiropractors..... :)

Hi dudes

Well I've decided I'm going to buy a couple of train tickets as they are cheap if I get them now - London Euston to Northampton tales about an hour and a half and it's dead easy for me from the Victoria line - and from Northampton train station it's only a ten minute drive - so a cab won't cost much. I'm still up for lift sharing but for the sake of a couple of singles on the train I might as well get them - tho I may just bring one bass.

The only thing I may need is a lift back to the station depending on the reliability of the local taxis :) - I'm assuming it's all kicking off around midday - so I'll be there by 1pm ish.

Cheers

Mike

Great!! Mark if you could bring a PJB Flightcase I would really like to give one a shot again. I will let you know nearer the time if I want you to bring one, because by March I will either have one or be GASsing for something else!!

[quote name='poptart' post='133112' date='Feb 3 2008, 04:37 PM']Hi All

It looks like I am able to get the bash again this year - I will be bringing some basses with me and hopefully some amp stuff as well. If anyone has anything in particular that you would like me to bring please PM or contact me.

Regards

Mark[/quote]

Oh Please bring any W & T's you have :)

'ning all,

I'll do my damnedest to get there (finances permitting - I'm "actively seeking work" at the moment) & will probably fetch up with the same stuff that went to Guildford...

Aria TSB-400 with Kahler Trem (I'll take the rapid string release feature off!)
Aria SB-900 (or hopefully the SB-1000 Frankenfretless if, and only if, I can finish it in time)
Ashdown Superfly
Epifani UL-110
A small trolley.

Here's hoping,

Pete.

Ill be there, probably going to hitch a ride with Ped so not sure whether or not I can squeeze my Epi UL310 and Rack with my BassPod XT Pro and QSC PLX2402 poweramp in it alongside my Warwicks.

If I drive then ill bring:

Warwick Streamer Stage One 4 String
Warwick Streamer LX 5 String
Epifani UL310
Rack with toys

....and if I get hold of a decent 5 string jazz bass, then ill bring that too!