Why become a member? ×

BASS BASH MARCH 2008

ped

Hopefully I can make this

Would probably bring:
[list]
[*]Markbass CMD121H combo
[*]Wal Pro1 (converted to Custom)
[*]Whatever else I may have at the time :)
[/list]

I could also bring my old 60's Marshall Superbass 100, but have no cab for it (as #2 son uses it as a guitar amp) and would need something to plug it into if so otherwise it's a bit of a heavy beastie to be lugging around

[quote name='Johngh' post='124664' date='Jan 21 2008, 03:11 PM']Should be OK for me, gear will be

Skuker 6 string headless
Status S2 6 string headless[/quote]

Yum... yum... yum... yum.... ;o) I cant wait!

That day's my Birthday!

Still, I can't think of a better, more fun thing to do :huh:

I wonder what the family'll think... Anyway, I hope to be there.

I'll bring:- Ibanez DWB3, Fender US Deluxe Jazz, Aria custom shop upright (maybe).

Not that it's mine... and no, I can't play it! Very cool instrument though :)

Edited by David Nimrod

OO i wonder whether Robbie wants to bring a couple of DR Cabs?! :huh:
Is anyone bringing any Epifani or Schroeder cabs, lightweight stuff, me wanny try! :)

I got my Lakland 44-02D, i'll bring my Encore/Precision/Jazz Build cos its cool, and maybe if my Jazz build is done, that to!
All my other gear is pretty standard (US Jazz/ThingRay/Ashdown etc).

Maybe My Shuker Upright if people are interested, still potentially for sale/trade btw!! ;)

Si

[quote name='WalMan' post='124876' date='Jan 21 2008, 06:10 PM']Hopefully I can make this

Would probably bring:
[list]
[*]Markbass CMD121H combo
[*]Wal Pro1 (converted to Custom)
[*]Whatever else I may have at the time :huh:
[/list]

I could also bring my old 60's Marshall Superbass 100, but have no cab for it (as #2 son uses it as a guitar amp) and would need something to plug it into if so otherwise it's a bit of a heavy beastie to be lugging around[/quote]
Great news Ped! :)

And I can make it too... so I'm proposing that any Basschatters down on the 'sarf coast' consider travelling up together and sharing a minibus, which I can hire relatively cheaply..Don't mind sharing the driving either?

Geography wise, me and WalMan are in Littlehampton which is 20 miles west of Brighton.. Who's nearby and fancies a Bass Spods Day out to this then??

Bass wise, I think some of us should refrain from saying what we're going to bring because there' still over 2 months of buying/selling time in between ;)
But, I'll be bringing the Roscoe Beck V and my Wal for definite..

Nik

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='124662' date='Jan 21 2008, 03:09 PM']That day's clear for me and no gig on the saturday either so I'll be less bog-eyed and knackered than usual. Room for a few more in my motor if anyone needs a lift.

Will bring any of the following if anyone's interested but otherwise I won't bother.

Lakland Darryl Jones 4
Bongo 5 HS
Precision with Wizard Thumper

EBS Classic V1 Pre = QSC PLX2 3102
Epifani 212 NYC[/quote]

Oooooooh ooooooh! The Lakland DJ and the Precision + Wizard if you can manage both! :)

Missed last years national and SE bashes. Nothing's gonna stop me this time!!!

Edited by s_u_y_*

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='125099' date='Jan 21 2008, 10:40 PM']Unfortunately not :)[/quote]

That's a real shame John , you missed the last one too .

I'm not 100% if I can go yet either ... It's only 3 weekends before my wedding , so I really have to make sure I'm up to speed on that side of things first.

Fingers X'd

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='125064' date='Jan 21 2008, 09:55 PM']Bass wise, I think some of us should refrain from saying what we're going to bring because there' still over 2 months of buying/selling time in between :huh:
But, I'll be bringing the Roscoe Beck V and my Wal for definite..[/quote]

Count me in matey

BTW, need any wood? I suddenly have a large supply of 2x4 :)

[quote name='NickThomas' post='125103' date='Jan 21 2008, 10:44 PM']That's a real shame John , you missed the last one too .

I'm not 100% if I can go yet either ... It's only 3 weekends before my wedding , so I really have to make sure I'm up to speed on that side of things first.

Fingers X'd[/quote]
Nick, surely all you have to do is get there and make sure neither you nor the best man a toooooo p155ed :) Just me then

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='124662' date='Jan 21 2008, 03:09 PM']That day's clear for me and no gig on the saturday either so I'll be less bog-eyed and knackered than usual. Room for a few more in my motor if anyone needs a lift.

Will bring any of the following if anyone's interested but otherwise I won't bother.

Lakland Darryl Jones 4
Bongo 5 HS
Precision with Wizard Thumper

EBS Classic V1 Pre = QSC PLX2 3102
Epifani 212 NYC[/quote]

Think i could hitch a ride homer?

If i can/theres room/theres anyone interested im now in possesion of two warwick neo cabs! punchalicious!

[quote name='s_u_y_*' post='125075' date='Jan 21 2008, 10:08 PM']Oooooooh ooooooh! The Lakland DJ and the Precision + Wizard if you can manage both! :)

Missed last years national and SE bashes. Nothing's gonna stop me this time!!![/quote]

Yeh, no worries Froilan.

[quote name='ste_m3' post='125167' date='Jan 22 2008, 12:27 AM']Think i could hitch a ride homer?

If i can/theres room/theres anyone interested im now in possesion of two warwick neo cabs! punchalicious![/quote]

You can have a ride with pleasure sir but as it looks like I'm taking 3 basses, there's not going to be much room for gear.