Why become a member? ×

IPS Driver Error

dlloyd

This is the screen I got at 5 pm today (14th)

Had to upload it via photobucket, as it wouldn't allow me to upload it on here, not sure if that's related :)

Edt! I lied!! It appears to have uploaded on here, after all! :huh:

Edited by andyonbass

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='189005' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:04 PM']Current plan is to switch to our own dedicated server, so if anybody has any colocation recommendations, that'd be great.[/quote]
I use 123-reg.co.uk to host my websites. Not sure if all the infrastructure to run BB software is there but I suspect it is.

I'll ask a couple of people I know who have dedicated servers what they use. Of course, if you have a fixed IP address, you can run one at home.

[quote name='tauzero' post='189471' date='May 1 2008, 09:24 AM']if you have a fixed IP address, you can run one at home.[/quote]

How much would it cost for that kind of bandwith though? It'd be cheaper to get a dedicated server surely?

[url="http://www.zen.co.uk/hosting/"]http://www.zen.co.uk/hosting/[/url]

I don't have a dedicated server, but I have a virtual server running 7 sites, 5 of which are shopping carts, no issues at all an they'll really try and help you out as well if you have any problems.

I find 123-reg/pipex a bit of a bitch to deal with regarding tech support. Zen hosting (sorry, I said myzen before 'cos that's my subdomain thing) always answer the phone, 123-reg always have me on hold to a computer for 15 minutes.

[quote name='cheddatom' post='189500' date='May 1 2008, 10:04 AM']How much would it cost for that kind of bandwith though? It'd be cheaper to get a dedicated server surely?[/quote]
What kind of bandwidth? I don't know what BC uses - I was on a standard 2MB line (don't think I'll be able to get 8MB, I'm too far from the exchange).